A Schedule

We pulled into the driveway and walked in the door, "We're home!" Zack exclaimed as he set the keys on the counter. I heard two sets of foot steps running down the steps, that's odd, I thought Jay was playing basketball with his friends. Suddenly I felt someone crash into me, "Tyler!" Jenna squeaked.

"Hi, Jen! I thought that you weren't coming until later tonight!" I hugged her back.

"I was super excited so I came over right after I helped my grandma clean her house." She smiled.

"That's awesome." I gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Ewwwwww." I heard Josh and Maddie whine.

"What this?" I quickly dipped Jenna back and kissed her.

"Get a room!" Maddie laughed.

"I'll be back, I need to go shower." I smiled at Jenna.

"Okay." She smiled back.

******ZACKS P.O.V******

"Well guys, I should head out now. Last day of school until Christmas break!" Maddie rejoiced as she headed off to her nighttime college class she had been taking along with high school classes.

"Have fun, be safe." I smiled at her.

"I will." She grabbed her stuff and headed towards the door, but not before yelling to Tyler, "bye Ty, I'll see ya later!"

"By sis!" Tyler yelled back.

"Okay guys." I half whispered. "We need to organize a schedule type thing for Ty."

"What do you mean?" Jenna questioned.

"Well, we need to write down when he has to eat, when he has to sleep, during the day specifically that way we know he gets enough sleep, stuff like that."

"Okay, I feel like this is going to be really, really good." Jenna started to smile.

We sat down and worked out everything until we heard Tyler coming down the steps.

"Hey Ty." Josh smiled brightly at his friend.

"Hi Josh." Tyler chuckled. "What are you guys up to?" He looked over my shoulder at the paper.

"It's a schedule type thing for you." I looked up at him.

"For me? Please elaborate." He walked around the couch and sat next to Jenna.

"Okay, well, we have things written out on certain days when you have to do certain things." I looked up at him, luckily he seemed intrigued instead of upset, "So, on Monday, for example, you have to eat breakfast then you don't have to eat anything until 4:00 when you have to eat a light snack. You are more then welcome to eat more then that through the day though."

"Okay, is everyday like this?" Tyler asked wrapping his arm over Jenna's shoulder.

"Not exactly, someday you eat more, some you eat less, and sometimes you eat at different times. Saturday, I think will be your favorite day." Josh chimed in.

"Why is that?"

"Well, you only have to eat one thing anytime through the day but you have to sleep for at least three hours at some point." Josh smiled.

"So I have a nap time now?" Tyler laughed lightly.

"Kinda, but only on Saturdays and Sundays." The blue haired boy explained.

"So, what do you think, Ty?" Jenna glanced up at him.

"This is great guys, thank you so much." He smiled at us all.

"No problem, bro" I smiled back to him.

"I want you to know that we will all be here for you, no matter what."

"Thanks, Josh." Tyler leaned forward and gave us all a short hug.

"So, today is Friday and you haven't eaten anything yet. You have to eat something for dinner since it's too late for you to eat a snack at 9:00." Jenna got up. "I'll cook tonight if you guys would like." We all nodded, we've all eaten Jenna's food before, she's definitely the best cook in the house.

"I'll help you." Tyler stood up and followed his dime piece gal to the kitchen.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I asked Josh.

"Sure."

"Anything specific you want to watch?"

"Nope." He smiled.

"Okay, I hope you like Pitch Perfect then." I laughed as I started the movie.

As soon as the first song started I heard Tyler start singing along with the ladies. I laughed as I heard Jenna sing with him. I could tell they were happy together. I'm hoping she will help him get better. I know that he's in love with her, he would die if they ever broke up. I hope she feels the same about him. I sighed as I sat back in my seat and finished the movie with little more thought about that.

_____________________________

Sorry this took so long guys! I know this chapter isn't very interesting, it's more of just a filler type thing. The next chapter should be about Christmas though!
- PeteyWentzy