Chapter 30

Aaand I'm back!

______________________________________________

Harry's point of view

Harry had invited Ron and Hermione for dinner. It was the first time in a while where only the three of them were together.

"Have you heard anything from Albus?" Ron asked him. Harry shook his head.

"I've sent him about ten letters and he hasn't replied to any of them."

"He's angry for sure," said Ron.

"What did you write?" Hermione asked. "If it's about Draco, I'm sure he won't be reading them. I don't think he wants he wants to hear a word from it."

"Unfortunately it's exactly what it's about. I tried to explain that what I feel about Draco is exactly what he feels about Scorpius. Except that their relationship came from another way. It doesn't mean they have to split though."

"I think you two need a break," Hermione said calmly. "Until he's used to it."

"Otherwise you can just break up with Draco and everything will be fine," Ron suggested.

"Ronald!" Hermione snapped.

"I'm serious. Just trying to make you sort out your priorities. I mean, who matters the most to you? Draco or your son?"

Harry thought about it. Of course Albus was his number one priority. Harry who never had any parents of his own would do anything for his children. Only he didn't want things to go wrong with Draco.

"Whatever happens I need to get in touch with Albus," he said. "So what about you? How's Hugo and Rose?"

"Well compared to Albus I suppose they're doing fine," said Ron. "Rose was upset the other day that Hufflepuff beat her team in the last quidditch game. Hugo got detention for beating up two students. Then he sent us an owl explaining that they were bullying a younger student."

"Have you heard from James and Lily?" Hermione asked.

"Nothing after Ginny left. Except for a christmas card, but nothing else."

Harry tried to avoid talking about his divorce and everything that was going on. Instead they began talking about some happy memories from Hogwarts when they were younger.

Albus's point of view

Albus was walking around the dormitory along with his letter from Delphi. He had to see her. He had no choice. Whatever she was planning this time he had to stop her. He couldn't even sleep at night for worrying too much.