Chapter 4

Albus's point of view

Albus and Scorpius had been owling each other for a week now, and decided they'd meet today. Albus was very excited to see him again. He lied on his bed, waiting for Scorpius to come over. For once he kind of missed being at Hogwarts. Not that he missed school, but being with Scorpius every day of the week. Now that they were officially together, no one at school would dare messing with them.

Suddenly James popped up in his room which gave Albus another heart attack.

"Scorpius is here," he said and disapparated. 

Albus left his room and went down the stairs and saw Scorpius by their fireplace, talking to James. 

"Scorpius!" said Albus and went for a real hug.

"Looks like hugging should be our thing now," said Scorpius. It used to be unclear whether the should hug or not.

"Yeah and 'hi Albus, I've missed you so much'," Albus corrected him. They released the hug.

"Of course I've missed you," said Scorpius as he pecked his lips.

"Let's go to my room," said Albus and took his hand to lead him there.

"Have fun you two! I'll be here if you need anything," said James.

"I know what I don't  need is another heart attack," said Albus who would normally ignore his brother at this point.

The boys sat down the edge of Albus's bed as they entered his room. Albus wanted to say or do something, but he couldn't figure out what. He had never been in a relationship before so he had no idea what it was like. Should he hold his hand now? Should he snog him senseless? Or could they still be friends the way the used to, but a little bit more cuddly? Maybe he should just start a simple conversation.

"So how has your holiday been this far?" he asked.

"Pretty good I suppose. A bit lonely of course," said Scorpius.

"At least you don't have a brother who 'legally' messes with you." 

"I read about it," Scorpius laughed. "How's it been besides that?"

"Boring."

"Same," said Scorpius and let his head rest on Albus's shoulder.

There was a silence. Albus enjoyed this moment. He wasn't much of a romantic person, but still he wanted to make this moment perfect.

"Want me to put on some music?" he asked.

"Sure," said Scorpius.

Albus got on his feet to get his muggle record player.

"This must be one of my favourite things that I own."

"An old record player?" Scorpius questioned.

"It's not just a record player. My grandfather gave me this for christmas when I was little. He loves muggle products. This one is enchanted. You can play any song you want no need for a CD," he explained and played his favourite song, Your Guardian Angel by the muggle band, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Scorpius layed down as Albus layed down beside him, leaning his head against his chest

"A friend of mine showed me this song," said Albus.

"Who?" Scorpius curiously asked.

"Veronica. Daughter of my dad's cousin," Albus explained. "Somehow this song reminds me of us the more I listen to it."

Scorpius listened to the lyrics.

I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, Even if saving you sends me to heaven, Cause you're my, you're my, my, My true love, My whole heart, please don't throw that away,

"I can hear why," said Scorpius and kissed his forehead. "Reminds my of the alternate reality without you. I missed you too much."

"And back when we both where threatened to be killed," Albus added.

Somehow he was more comfortable with talking about it.