Chapter 9

Harry's point of view

Harry and Malfoy were out for a walk on the grounds. Harry knew immediately that this was a way better choice than attending the party. He also thought that it would sound way better to call him Draco, than calling him Malfoy.

"Feels like yesterday we walked through the forest like this," said Draco.

"It does," Harry agreed, surprised that he still remembered. "I remember it as if it was yesterday."

He had the exact same feeling that he had that night. It felt so good to be with Mal- Draco.

"I remember you were about to tell me something that night," Harry continued.

"Was I?"

"Yeah. Before we saw the unicorn. You said 'if we die, I want you to know that-'. Then I interrupted you."

"Oh. Well. It's not very important after all. And By the way. Sorry for what I did to you on the train." 

"No, I'm sorry about that. I did the wrong thing." That's where it hit him.

He started to remember why he was stalking him that day. Was Draco a death eater or not? How could he forget? He started to think about it. He also thought about what he accidentally said to Hermione the other day, that he wouldn't mind taking a guy to the party, and the first guy he could think of was Draco. And now he was enjoying his time with him.

They were back outside the entrance hall.

"Thanks for the walk. It was nice to talk to you," said Draco.

Harry nodded in agreement. They looked at each other in silence. Draco started to lean forward. Harry's heart was beating fast now, unable to think of what was going on. Then their lips met.

As Harry returned to the Gryffindor common room he realized what he had done. He had been kissed by none less than Draco Malfoy, who had been his enemy for years. Now he had to admit it. He was in love with him and there was nothing to do about it. But how would Ron and Hermione react? And what would Hermione say about him not attending the party?

Harry entered his dorm and laid down his bed. Now would he officially call Draco his boyfriend, or would Draco be back as Malfoy in the morning and pretend that nothing happened?

Harry was back in reality again. He was still standing in his bedroom, and Albus and Scorpius were still outside. Draco on the other hand had left the room. Harry went to the kitchen and found Draco helping Ginny out with the dishes.

"Another daydream?" Draco assumed.

"Can I help you with something?" Harry asked his wife ignoring Draco's question.

"No need to," said Ginny. "You made the dinner."

Albus's point of view

Albus and Scorpius had been outside talking for hours.

"I was thinking about something at dinner," Albus began. "Do you think that... maybe our dads still dislike each other? And... you know, pretending to be friends for us?"

"What makes you think that?" Scorpius asked.

"I think my dad gave him a strange look. I don't know, I mean maybe I'm just imagining. Though there was a time after all where he forbid me to see you."

"Because he believed the rumor about me being the son of Voldemort."

Albus pinned him to the ground and hovered on top of him.

"If you're the son of Voldemort then I am a flying pig."

"Was that the best comparison you could come up with?" Scorpius laughed. "Flying pig."

"It's still an opposite of me," said Albus as sat up.

Scorpius tried to sit as well, but since Albus was sitting on him he sat up halfway and placed his hands on the ground in support.

"At least pigs are cute. Maybe I should start calling you piglet," Scorpius teased.

"You wish," said Albus and pushed him while blushing. "Maybe we should head back in side?"

Scorpius nodded in agreement. Albus stood up and held out his hand. Scorpius grabbed it as Albus dragged him up on his feet and lead him inside.

They went to Albus's room. Albus turned on his magic record player before they sat down in his bed. They looked each other in the eyes. Scorpius was smiling at him. He couldn't help but smile back. He began scratching the back of Scorpius's hair, and leaned in for a kiss. Without breaking the kiss he climbed up onto his lap. They pulled away to catch their breaths. Scorpius put his hand on Albus's thigh.

"Albus... I'm ready to go further," he said.

Albus thought about it. He did want to have sex with Scorpius. Only he wasn't sure if he was ready yet. They had only been together for about two weeks plus this wasn't the right moment since their parents were outside. They could hear them.

"I think we should wait. Wait for the perfect moment," he said and laid down beside him, looking up.

He heard a knock  on the door. Draco entered the room.

"I'm going back home now," he said.

"Okay," said Scorpius.

"So... I guess I'll see you in a few weeks?" said Draco. Scorpius nodded. "Bye then."

"Bye dad," said Scorpius before Draco closed the door.

Scorpius laid down as well as With Me by Sum 41 began playing. Albus rolled over so his head was leaning on Scorpius's chest and hugged him tight, as he felt his finger tips brushing through his messy hair.