Chapter 12

Another double chapter!/Ännu ett dubbelt kapitel!

Harry's point of view - Flashback

Harry couldn't stop thinking of his midnight walk with Draco. Christmas was coming along and he was going to spend his holiday at the burrow, unable to see Draco before the holidays were over. Just as Harry and Ron were about to go on the train, he heard a familiar voice calling.

"Harry!" It was Draco who was standing a few feet away from him.

"What's up with him?" Ron sighed. Harry hadn't told him about them.

"You go on, I'll be right back," said Harry and walked over to Draco.

"I've been thinking... about us. What happened the other night." Harry understood immediately what he was talking about. "I was just wondering... if it meant something to you?"

Harry felt every inch of his body tingle. He couldn't figure out what to say. All he wanted to know was what Draco thought of it. 

"Do you... want me to feel that way?" he wanted to make sure before giving him the answer.

"Is that your way to ask me to be your boyfriend?" he asked with a smirk. "If that's so, I'm all yours."

Harry almost lost his ability to speak for one second. All he wanted to do was to jump on him and kiss him. But he couldn't. Not as long as people were watching, so he just gave him a nod and smiled.

"Happy holidays," said Draco.

"Same to you. I'll see you around," said Harry and got on the train to look for Ron.

"Here," said Ron who was guarding a free compartment for them. They went inside and took their seats. "So what did Malfoy want?"

"The usual," Harry lied. He wanted to tell him the truth. He just wasn't ready yet.

"Next time give him a face punch," said Ron.

"I will."

"Harry. Harry!" a familiar voice called.

He woke and found himself in his bedroom. He found his wife at the doorway crossing her arms.

"Are you sure you're all right?"

"I'm fine. Just a headache, that's all."

"You sure about that? You seem to be worried about something."

"I've got a lot to deal with at work. Nothing else," he lied.

Scorpius's point of view 

Albus and Scorpius were in the Slytherin common room while the most of the students had gone to bed. Scorpius was sitting in the couch as Albus's head was resting in his lap.

"You're not falling asleep are you?" he said running his fingers through Albus's messy hair.

"No I'm not," said Albus and opened his eyes halfway. "Just buried in thoughts."

"About that dream you had in the summer?" Scorpius guessed since it was all Albus could talk about when he was tired.

"About us riding that motorbike. I've always wanted to try it. Just imagine us two. Would be fun."

"Speaking of fun. How about we do something fun this weekend? Besides chilling here all day."

"It's the first Hogsmeade visit for Lily. James and I promised to join her. But you could come with us is you'd like."

"But... I thought McGonagall banned us from visiting Hogsmeade?"

"No worries. We talked and she said she'd give us a second chance."

"You did?" Albus nodded. "I thought you hated Hogsmeade?"

"It is possible to change your mind isn't it? Besides, how can I hate someplace I haven't been to?"

"Good point," said Scorpius.

Albus's point of view

The weekend came along and Albus found himself in Hogsmeade along with his siblings and boyfriend.

"How about we go to honeydukes first?" said Lily.

"You bet!" said James. "It's our chance now that mum isn't around. And then zonkos is next."

The four of them went there and looked around. It was like a dream coming true. Never in his entire life had Albus seen this many sweets before.

"You won't buy too much now will you?" he said to Scorpius.

"Not that much. Just so we'll have enough for a year or two," Scorpius joked.

"Why not opening your own sweets shop?"

"You and I should do it," Scorpius corrected. "You know what, it's actually a pretty good idea."

They left the shop with huge bags filled with sweets.

"I think we'll have enough for a while now," said Scorpius.

"I hope," Albus added. "Hey, how about we go and get some butterbeer?"

"Sure," Scorpius agreed.

The boys went to the Three broomsticks as James and Lily went to zonkos. Albus ordered two butterbeers for them and then went to take their seats.

"It's a nice place after all," said Albus as he looked around.

"It is," Scorpius agreed. "Hey. I've been thinking about something."

"And what is that?"

"About quidditch. The Slytherin team needs a beater so... I thought I'll give it a try."

"Sounds like a cool idea. You could hit all your bullies with a bludger as a revenge."

"That's not a bad idea either," Scorpius ironically said. "You should come to the trials as well." Albus snorted.

"Nah-uh. If I'm ever even close to joining the team, I'll be your personal cheerleader."

"You could make a Halloween costume out of it," Scorpius suggested. "It's about time you know."

"Why would I want to dress up for Halloween?" Albus laughed. "We don't even have any plans on that day."

"I did hear something about a Halloween party the other day. I think Joseph is responsible for it along with three other students."

"So you want me to show up as a cheerleader?" Albus questioned.

"How should I know? It's up to you."

"Scorpius, did you know that sometimes your fantasy is running wild?"

"At least I've never dreamt of a hippogriff splashing me in the face."

Albus laughed so hard that he almost choked his butterbeer.