Chapter 3

Since the third chapter is very short in the original version I'm going to put chapter three and four in the same.

Eftersom det tredje kapitlet är väldigt kort i originalet så kommer jag lägga till det tredje och fjärde kapitlet i samma.

________________________________________

Harry's point of view

As Harry entered the kitchen he found his wife, Ginny standing there.

"So who's cooking today?" she asked.

"I think dinner's on me," said Harry as it was obvious.

Ginny took a seat while Harry began cooking.

"I was thinking of something yesterday. About Albus and Scorpius," Ginny began. "Do you think they reminded you of something?"

Although Harry knew she meant herself, back when they recently started dating, he did not think of her. He thought about his previous relationship with Draco.

"Back in the old times. Although I have to admit. Scorpius is very like his father. By his looks I mean."

"You're over him now, aren't you?" Ginny wanted to make sure. She clearly knew about them.

"Of course I am," said Harry and pecked her lips before returning to the cooking. "Speaking of Albus and Scorpius. Albus talked to about inviting Scorpius here and let him stay for a while."

"I don't see a problem in that. It's going to be just like our time in the burrow," said Ginny.

"Yeah. Besides the fact that there's no Ron to come and spoil the fun," Harry joked.

Dinner was now ready and Harry called for his children. Lily was the first to appear.

"Albus is coming. James seems to be busy," she said as Albus entered.

"Is your brother coming as well?" Ginny said to him.

"I don't think so. Want me to fetch him?" Albus asked.

"Please," said Harry.

Just as Albus was about to turn his heel, James popped up behind him.

"Boo!" he said which made Albus jump.

"You don't scare me anymore," Albus said denying his heart attack.

James laughed.

"Nice try. I saw how you jumped," he said and kept laughing.

"Enough, James," Harry snapped. "I know it's fun know that you're allowed to use magic but go easy on that apparition."

Scorpius's point of view

Scorpius was sitting in his room, drowning in thoughts. His best friend, who's been his secret crush since longer than he could remember, was now his boyfriend. Nothing made him more proud to call him that. He would never expect Albus to spontaneously kiss him straight ahead with no warning. Still, it was the best and most unexpected thing to ever happen.

Outside his window he could see an owl. The same owl that was sent every time Albus got a letter from home. Potter's owl, so he assumed it was a letter from Albus. He went to open his window to let him in, and undid the knot with the letter that was tied around his leg. He opened it and read.

Hey Scorp. I hope you're doing well. Not much has happened here besides that James seems to enjoy his permission to use magic, by using it on me. Just wait until I'm allowed for my revenge. It's getting boring without you here and I really miss you a lot, especially after the train ride. I can't wait to see you again. Oh and by the way. Dad told me that you're welcome to stay here whenever you want. Just let me know when. Love you! //Albus

Scorpius who had almost forgot, which made him happy that Albus reminded him. Albus who had offered to let him stay at his place during the summer. He wanted to see him as soon as possible, only he had to talk to his dad first. Still, he wanted to let Albus know that he's got the letter, so he went to fetch his quill and replied on the back of his letter.

Hi Albus, and thanks for your letter! I miss you too and hoping to see you soon. I'm going to talk to my dad about staying at your place. I'll send you another owl as soon as I know. //Scorpius.

He folded the letter and tied it around the owl again and then he flew away. Later he heard his dad call for him, telling that dinner was ready.

Draco's point of view

Scorpius entered the kitchen.

"Sorry I forgot the time. I was writing to Albus," he said.

"No worries," said Draco.

They both began eating in silence. They lived alone in the manor and they didn't talk a lot.

"Do you love him?" Draco asked. Scorpius had told him about them the other day.

"Of course I do," said Scorpius as if he wouldn't have to ask. "Why?"

"I want you to take care of him very well as long as he's with you. I don't want you to make the same mistake that I did."

Scorpius looked at him in confusion.

"What happened to mum was not your fault, was it?"

Draco's wife, Astoria, Scorpius's mother in other words, had sadly passed away about two years ago. He sure loved her deeply and losing her was very tough. Although this time he did not speak of her. Then it hit him. Scorpius knew nothing about his previous relationship with Harry, that didn't work out the way he wanted to, all because he made the wrong choices. But as Scorpius reminded him of Astoria he forgot about Harry. The thought of her still caused him pain, as hard as he tried to forget. But how can he forget about someone he truly loved and lost for good? His thought were now very mixed up.