Chapter 1

Albus's point of view

The summer had arrived and the Hogwarts express was ready to go in a few minutes. Two boys, named Albus and Scorpius, had taken their seats in an empty compartment.

"I hope you're not planning to jump off the train again," Scorpius ironically said.

"I won't," Albus laughed.

He started to think back from the events of last year. An evil witch, named Delphi, had lured him into a plan about Voldemort's return. As he and Scorpius 'succeeded', Albus was removed from the timeline and it was up to Scorpius to reset the past by himself again. Now he would never mess with the past again.

There was a silence.

"Promise you'll write to me, will you?" said Scorpius and looked at Albus.

"I sure will! You should come and stay at my place some time," Albus offered.

"Sure," Scorpius said.

After those events, Albus didn't want to spend a minute away from Scorpius. He was the best friend he could ever hope for, and there was something about him that Albus couldn't figure out what.

"I can't stop thinking about it," said Scorpius. "I mean... when we time travelled. How something so small could change so much."

Albus froze for a second. None of them had spoken of it since they returned from Goodrich's Hollow, where it all ended.

"You mean... when aunt Hermione was a psychopath?" he ironically said, but then thought it may not be something to joke about. "And... Rose and Hugo who weren't born. And when my dad forced us apart."

"It was a lot worse when you weren't even born. I know I've told you the most of it... but you have no idea what it was like."

"I can imagine. Must've been a dream to be the center of attention for once. 'The scorpion king'," Albus joked.

"Shove it off, will you," Scorpius laughed. "Anyway. None of it was worth it as long as Voldemort ruled and..."

"And..?"

"Without you my life would be pointless."

Albus was touched by this. He felt exactly the same about him. He looked at his friend. Those gray blue eyes looking into his own. Those light pink plump lips of his. They looked so... kissable. Without thinking, Albus was on his feet and his own lips were pressed against them. They were so soft. 

Soon enough he realized what he was doing so he pulled away and returned to his seat. Scorpius was shocked.

"H-Have we kissed before? Do we... kiss?" he said. Last time Scorpius was this surprised was the first time they hugged.

"I don't think so," Albus replied in embarrassment. "But we don't have to if you're not com-" Scorpius interrupted him with another kiss, which surprised him. 

"So... you like..." Albus began.

"Boys? I do. Well at least I like you."

Albus couldn't help but smile.

"How long have you felt this way?" he asked.

"I... don't know... I think I realized it when I saw the way you looked at... Delphi," Scorpius admitted while his face turned pink.

"Oh, so you were jealous?" Albus teased. Scorpius nodded. "I'm glad I didn't go any further with her. After this danger she caused us..."

"It's all over now," said Scorpius and took his hand.

* * * * *

The train had arrived at King's Cross station and when Albus, along with Scorpius, his younger sister Lily and his older brother James, hopped off he could see his parents, Ginny and Harry, talking to Draco, Scorpius's father. Uncle Ron and aunt Hermione were there as well, waiting for Rose and Hugo.

Before they went home, the boys wanted to say goodbye.

"I'll send you an owl," said Albus.

He wanted to give him one last kiss but hesitated while their parents were looking. He didn't really want to tell them yet, but give them some kind of hint. At last he gave Scorpius a hug and kissed his cheek.

"See you around," said Scorpius.

___________________________________________________________

Okay, so I didn't feel like building up their relationship since obviously the Cursed Child already did, so this was sort of like 'what they forgot to add'. Hope you're enjoying this so far!

Okej, jag kände inte riktigt för att bygga upp deras relation då Cursed Child uppenbarligen redan har gjort det, så detta var lite av 'vad de glömde lägga till'. Hoppas ni gillar denna hittills! (ja alltså ni som inte har läst den förut)