-1-

I tug my brown hair, which is curled from the bottom. I tuck in my white button down uniform top, and slip into the green and red plaid skirt. After I put on the rest of my uniform, I head downstairs. "Kelly!" I hear my mum call me. "I'm ready, I'm ready." I mumble. Why did I have to go to Wilson Leonard High School? Its just some stupid school. 'Oh, but it's the best of the best' My mum would say. So I had to leave my friends, to go to a school called for 'the best of the best' filled with snobby, stuck-up, rich kids. Can my life get any better?

    My mum drops me off at the center, and I tug my brown satchel over my shoulder. I begin walking, looking around at the groups of kids and teens. My eyes shift to a group, the biggest of all, and I could here music. I make my way to the group.

     I said can you give it back to me. She said never in your wildest dreams.

   Everyone moved as one with brown hair, long, and green-blue eyes, started singing.

  And we danced all night to the best song ever

we knew every line, now I can't remember, how it goes but I know that I won't forget her, cause we danced all night to the best song ever...

    What an amazing voice...They all had such amazing voices.