57: one heck of a ride

two years later: third person pov

it's been two years since everyone parted way, and everyone is doing great... well, most of them.

josh and freya got married last year (finally) and had their honeymoon in bora-bora. of course everyone managed to get out to their wedding to celebrate the couples very special moment. oh, and freya is expecting a baby... well, twins... very soon as well.

ethan and emily are now happily engaged and they have a beautiful house in miami, along with a pet cat and dog. and emily is also expecting a baby soon too.

jj stupidly got into trouble with the law, but managed to escape and is now living in hawaii where he spends his day with his new girlfriend, and her family.

tobi and vik are happily together, living in a beautiful apartment in germany with their pet dogs cookie and crumble and their pet cat, chocolate.

and finally, simon and ashlee.

simon and ashlee are still happily together, living in fiji in a beautiful house close to the beach, with a good view of the sunset and sunrise. they spend their days with their dog, herbie, their cat, ebony, and their pet guinea pigs, bonnie and billy.

i think it's safe to say they've all had one heck of a ride, and i'm sure that everything has slowed down so they can focus on the things that are important to them, like family. and i'm sure they can't wait to make new memories, and go on different adventures.

-

fin.