36: no more secrets.

30 mins later: simon's pov

i arrive at ashlee's apartment and immediately knock on her door. as i sorry gift, or gifts, i sent her £200,000, and i've brought her some new clothes, a lot of junk food, a massive teddy bear, and the new iphone x.

the door opens to reveal alysha, wearing some comfy clothes, her hair in a messy bun, and no makeup. "hello." i smile at her. "hi." she replies. "can i come in?" i ask as i'm struggling to hold everything. she lightly chuckles, "sure." she says as she steps to the side. "thanks." i smile back at her as i walk in.

i walk over to the sofa and place everything down in a pile before sorting everything out.

"i've brought you junk food, clothes, a massive teddy bear, and the new iphone x. i hope that's okay with you." i say as i turn to face her properly. she smiles at me before pulling me into a tight hug. i wrap my arms around her body before lifting her up. she wraps her legs around my body, making me smile. "you didn't have to buy me things you know." she mutters into my neck. i smile, "well, i wanted to show you how sorry i am." i admit. "you just coming here is enough." she says as she looks at me. i sigh, "well, think of the gifts as a bonus then." i smile. she smiles back at me, "will do."

instead of putting her down, i just happily sit down on one of the nearby chairs, making her sit down on my lap. we don't say anything: we just admire one another like it's been forever since we last saw each other when in reality it's been all of about two days...

without hesitation, and without warning, i press my lips against hers, gently and passionately. i feel her immediately kiss back as her hands gently cup my face, seemingly telling me she doesn't want the kiss to end. i deepen the kiss, letting her know that i feel the same way. but unfortunately, we pull away from each other as our lungs are gasping for some air. 

"no more secrets. promise me you won't keep anymore secrets from me." ashlee pants out. i nod, "i promise," i pant, "no more secrets." i say.