O2: messages, videos & money

"remind me again why you got yourself a sugar daddy," ashlee's friend, annie, says as they happily sit in the local cafe, drinking coffee before heading back to university. ashlee sighs, "because, firstly, once i've finished uni i'm gonna be in debt so i need to pay that off, and secondly because i can." "but after uni, we're gonna be lawyers, i.e. we're gonna make quite a bit of money so we'll be able to pay off everything in no time." annie points out before taking a sip of her still hot coffee. ashlee rolls her eyes, "whatever."

. . .

just as ashlee goes to check her phone, it buzzes and a message notification pops up. she smiles as she unlocks her phone to check the message.

sugar daddy si: hey darling, need anything today?

ashlee: clothes. i'm going to a party tomorrow night.

sugar daddy si: what kind of party?

ashlee: a birthday one. so, i need something nice, like a nice, tight fitting dress.

sugar daddy si: okay.

sugar daddy si: you know the rules. i'll buy you whatever you want, in exchange for some of your time.

they're his rules. if you want something brought for you, you have to spend some time with him. if you just want some cash, he'll happily send you some; no strings attached.

ashlee: but we've never met before. how do i know you're not a creep?

but that's the one thing that ashlee has never done before. she's never met her sugar daddy, mainly because she only ever asks for money. sure, she's seen pictures of him, but you can never be so sure when it comes to talking to strangers on the internet.

sugar daddy si: you've seen pictures of me, darling. you know what i look like.

ashlee: send me a video of yourself doing whatever. you can't fake a video, technically.

sugar daddy si is typing...

sugar daddy si: of course, darling. let me get dressed first.

ashlee: okay. :)

"you never met him before?!" annie yells after looking over ashlee's shoulder. "i've seen supposed pictures of him annie." ashlee says. "so?! he could be a creep!" annie yells. "that's why i'm asking him to send me a video of himself first." ashlee sighs. annie also sighs, "fine."

sugar daddy si is typing...

sugar daddy si: here. this is me :)

[a/n] -we're just gonna pretend that the gif is a video

[a/n] -we're just gonna pretend that the gif is a video. :) future gifs are also gonna be videos too :)

ashlee: seems legit.

sugar daddy si: so, ready to meet up now?

ashlee: yes. where and when?

sugar daddy si: up to you, darling.

ashlee is typing...

"meet at the cafe." annie suggests. "good idea." ashlee nods.

ashlee: *insert location here*

ashlee: is about seven'o clock okay?

sugar daddy si: sounds perfect, princess :)

ashlee: okay. good.

ashlee: see you at seven then :)

sugar daddy si: see you at seven, princess :)

sugar daddy si sent you: £1,000

"and he gave you £1,000?!" annie says. ashlee smiles, "considering getting a sugar daddy now?" "only if he's like that then hell yeah!" annie nods. ashlee laughs, "come on, we're gonna be late."