56: flights

third person pov

"we'll definitely have to meet up some time." freya smiles at emily as they walk ahead of the guys (josh and ethan). "oh definitely." emily nods. "and we'll one hundred percent stay in contact, right?" freya asks as she glances up at everyone. "of course." emily smiles brightly. "definitely." ethan nods. josh just nods. "good!" freya smiles widely at everyone.

"now boarding, flight to florida."

"lets go, go, go." freya says as she locks arms with josh. "coming. god." josh sighs as he gets dragged by freya to the correct terminal.

ethan and emily laughs at the pair as they happily follow them...

. . .

[a/n] -i know miami is in florida. but, freya and josh are staying in a different part of florida :)

. . .

jj lets out a sigh as he makes his way to his flight to alaska: constantly looking around to see if anyone recognizes him, and just generally keeping his guard up in case shit goes bad.

"now boarding, flight to alaska."

"well, goodbye shitty england." jj mutters out before letting out another sigh. he looks back one more time before getting on his flight, to alaska.

. . .

tobi and vik happily sit together, chatting and laughing as they wait outside their terminal to get on their flight to germany.

"it's gonna be weird not seeing the guys everyday." vik comments as he glances up at tobi. "i know." tobi nods. "but at least then it'll be just us two." vik smiles. "mm, exactly." tobi smiles back down at vik.

"why did you pick germany?" vik asks as he rests his hands on his lap. "because, it's a very nice place. probably one of my favorites actually. and i know you love it there." tobi explains.

"now boarding, flight to germany."

"lets do this then." vik sighs as he stands up, grabbing his things in the process. "lets." tobi nods as he too stands up and grabs his things.

they then board their flight to germany.

. . .

"why'd you pick fiji?" ashlee asks as her and simon make their way to the correct terminal, hand in hand. "well, you said ages ago that you wanted to go on holiday to fiji, so i figured why not." simon explains as he glances down at her. "so you did this for me?" ashlee asks with a smile. "i did it for us." simon says as they arrive at the correct terminal.

"this is why i love you." ashlee says as she sits down. simon stands in front of her as there's no more seats left. "and i love you too." simon smiles down at her.

"now boarding, flight to fiji."

"this is it." ashlee sighs as she stands up and grabs her bags. "indeed." simon nods. "we're still gonna talk to the guys, right?" ashlee asks as they make their way onto their flight. "of course." simon says. "good." ashlee nods.

they then board their flight to fiji.