37: i promise, babe.

[a/n] -random song in media (top). you don't have to listen to it, although it as something to do with an announcement happening at the end :)

-

1 hour later: ashlee's pov

after an hour of sitting on the sofa, cuddling up to simon whilst eating junk food and watching a lot of anime, he suddenly stands up before checking his phone. "what's wrong?" i ask as i sit up. he sighs before answering. "i have to leave." he says he turns to face me properly. "why?" i ask as i stand up. "the guys need me." he says. i sigh, "really?" i ask. he nods, "sadly, yes." he says. "w-well can i come with you?" i ask. "it's too dangerous babe, i'm sorry." he says. i sigh, "okay." i nod. 

"will you come and see me tomorrow then?" i ask, hopeful that he will. "of course." he smiles at me. "you promise?" i ask like i'm five years old. "i promise, babe." he nods. "yay." i cheer, making him chuckle lightly.

we then make our way to the door.

i open the door and watch as he steps out before turning around to face me again. "i love you." he says with a smile. "i love you too." i smile back at him. he then presses his lips against mine gently. i comply and kiss him back, but the kiss only lasts for a moment.

"i'll see you tomorrow then, baby." he whispers into my ear before kissing my cheek. i smile and blush lightly, "see you tomorrow." i reply.

i then watch as he make his way down the corridor, towards the stairs that lead down to the car park below. i sigh as i close the door, and lock it behind me before heading back to the sofa, and continuing to watch more anime whilst cuddling up to the massive teddy bear that simon got me, along with eating what's left of the junk food.

tonight's been wonderful, but i have a feeling tomorrow night's going to be even better.

-

[a/n] -so my announcement is that i've brought out a new fanfic! and, get ready for this, it's NOT a miniminter fanfic - like what the fuck! instead it's a zerkaa fanfic, but i think you'll still enjoy it!

it's called; rockstar so check it out!

and shout out to @LilMinter for the cover :) check her out too guys!