1O: night rides & returning favors pt. 2

WARNING: SOME SMUT. SKIP IF YOU WANT, OR, IF NOT, READ WITH HOLY WATER!

-

"are you sure about this?" ashlee asks as they, her and simon, climb back into the car. "yes." he nods with a smile. "but you might crash." she points out. "no i wont. trust me." he reassures her before unbuttoning his jeans. ashlee sighs, "fine."

ashlee watches as simon pulls down his jeans and boxers in one swift motion, revealing his throbbing erection, making her eyes widen slightly.

"what's wrong? never seen a dick before?" simon teases her. "shut up." she groans.

simon laughs as he begins to pull out the mcdonalds car park. ashlee sighs again as she moves her hair out of the way. "i could've done that for you." simon comments. "whatever." she rolls her eyes at him before leaning over, and slowly sliding her mouth over his erection, making him moan.

she bobs her head up and down slowly at first before picking up her pace, making simon moan louder and louder. he grasps onto her hair tightly in sheer pleasure.

"just like that baby." simon softly moans as he forces her head down, more onto his erection, making her gag slightly. "mm, fuck." simon moans as ashlee gags a little bit more.

ashlee manages to lift her head up, allowing herself to breath a bit. "don't stop, baby." simon whines. ashlee laughs innocently before heading back down; sliding her tongue over, and around his throbbing erection. "god, yes." simon softly moans; throwing his head back slightly.

. . .

"fuck, baby, make me cum." simon moans as he grips onto the steering wheel tightly. "yeah. you wanna cum... daddy." ashlee says as she starts pumping his erection. "fuck, yes!" he moans loudly. "oh, daddy wants to cum, huh." ashlee teases him. "fuck, yes baby." simon moans.

"fuck!" simon moans before cumming all over ashlee's hand and his seat slightly. ashlee giggles innocently like a little girl as she forces simon to look at her. "what?" he pants. she smiles before licking her hand clean. "good girl, princess." simon sighs as he looks back at the road. "only for you." ashlee comments as she sits back in her seat. he lets out a breathy laugh, "good."