29: dinner for two pt. 4

[a/n] -big up @sideintentions for the covers you're a queen :') 

-

simon's pov

i walk into the lounge to see that everything is set up perfectly; just how i pictured everything. i let out a sigh before heading back to the dining room to collect ashlee.

"come with me." i say once i reach the dining room doorway. ashlee turns around to face me, and flashes me a smile. i smile back at her as i watch her stand up and walk towards me. "where are we going?" she asks once she's near me. "this way." i simply say as i gently grab her hand and guide her to the lounge.

i watch as her eyes widen, and a huge smile presents itself onto her face, making me smile.

"do you like it?" i ask. "i love it." she smiles as she pulls me into a hug. i of course hug her back. "good." i mutter before kissing her forehead.

i then watch as she pulls away from the hug and heads straight to the fireplace where there are two glasses set up accompanied by a newly bought bottle of red wine and champagne; our two favorite drinks. a large, fluffy blanket is set in front of the fire along with some fluffy pillows. i watch as ashlee happily sits down in front of the fire. i smile as i make my way over to the radio, where i've arranged for some romantic music to be played. i turn the radio on, and soon enough some romantic music comes on.

i watch as ashlee turns to face me with a smile. i smile back at her as i join her on the blanket. 

"why have you done all of this?" she asks as i pour her a glass of champagne. "because, " i begin as i hand her, her drink, "because i love you. you're my babygirl." i smile at her before pouring myself a drink. she lightly laughs, "well, thank you," she begins, "even though you probably do this to all your other sugar babies." she sighs. "i don't have any others." i say. she looks at me confused. "you're my only one, baby." i smile at her. "mm, sure." she says. 

as i knew she'd say something like this, i grab my phone out and show her all my messages. "see. you're the only one baby." i show her. she looks at me, "i-i'm sorry." "for what?" i ask. "for thinking you were fucking other girls, or paying attention to other girls." she says. i sigh, "it's okay," i begin, "i can see why you'd think that baby. but just know, you're the only one i talk to, spend time with, and do things like this for." i smile at her. she smiles back at me, "this is why i love you." she says. i let out a small chuckle, "and i love you too."