15: claimed

after their "fun" is over, they happily just lie in ashlee's bed, gazing into each other's eyes as they attempt to catch their breath.

"who knew you where such a freak, aye." simon smirks at ashlee, breaking the silence. she lets out a breathy laugh, "only you, baby." she hums. "lets keep it that way." simon mutters before kissing ashlee's forehead. "of course, baby," she smiles at him, "especially as you've claimed me, so it seems." she laughs lightly as she looks down at her still nude body which is now littered with scratches and hickeys. "well of course i have, i don't want people trying to take my girl now." simon hums as he makes ashlee look at him. she rolls her eyes, "and who will do that?" she asks. "anyone with good vision, my dear." simon says. ashlee sighs, "hmm, sure."

"we should probably get going, right?" ashlee questions, changing the subject. "later. there's no rush." simon sighs as he wraps his arm loosely around her waist. "okay." she nods before moving closer to him. "now, rest. you look knackered." simon smiles as he moves a stray piece of hair from ashlee's face to behind her ear. she nods, "you too." "i will, don't worry." he reassures her. she nods again, "good."

they then close their eyes and drift off into a natural slumber.