14: "there's no rush."

simon arrives at ashlee's apartment and immediately knocks on the door. ashlee opens the door to reveal simon standing there, dressing pretty smartly; wearing a pair of jeans, a nice top, a smart jacket, smart shoes, an expensive watch and chain; his hair is styled in a classic quiff. 

"going somewhere?" ashlee asks with a raised eyebrow as she scans her eyes up and down his tall figure. he laughs a bit, "not really," he smiles down at her. "then what's with the smart clothes?" she asks as she leans against the door. "just thought i'd make an effort for once." simon shrugs. "mm, sure." ashlee shakes her head with a smile. 

then, a silence falls between them; not an awkward one though. they stand in front of one another and gaze lustfully into each other's eyes.

"there's no rush." simon mutters with a smirk, breaking the silence. "good." ashlee smirks back at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.

the door slams shut up simon pins her up against it. his arms wrap themselves around her waist as he picks her up, pinning her up higher against the door. her arms wrap around his neck before their lips slam roughly against together.

passion and lust fill the entire apartment as simon carries ashlee to the bedroom, without breaking their intense make-out session.

simon breaks the kiss as he lies ashlee down on the bed. "just relax, and enjoy the show, babygirl." simon whispers before attacking her neck, making her moan. "mm, yes baby." ashlee hums as she manages to rip his jacket off; throwing it onto the floor somewhere. simon stands up and swiftly takes his top off - throwing it over his shoulder out the way - before attacking her neck again.

his hands ride up her top; his fingers gently tickle her smooth, tanned skin, making her bite her lip in pleasure.

"before we continue," ashlee says as she forces simon to look at her, "close the door." she says. simon doesn't say a word and rushes over to the bedroom door; slamming it shut.