28: dinner for two pt. 3

simon happily guides ashlee towards the table from behind. once they reach the table, simon swiftly pulls out one of the chairs for her. "why thank you, kind sir." ashlee smiles up at him before sitting down. "you're welcome, young lady." simon smiles back at her before walking to the other side of the table where the other plate of deliciously cooked food is.

"i hope you like what i've cooked." simon says before taking a sip of his drink of choice; red wine. "i'm sure i will." ashlee says with a smile before taking a bite of what simon has cooked; roasted lamb, with mash potatoes, peas, carrots, sweetcorn, and of course, gravy.

in the middle of the table sits a massive bouquet of freshly picked red roses inside of a expensive class vase. surrounding the flowers sits a selection of drinks; from red wine, white wine, rosé wine, and champagne. an expensive chandelier hangs delicately above everyone, and everything on/by the table, illuminating the room perfectly to give it that romantic date feeling.

"you really went all out, didn't you." ashlee comments before taking a sip of her drink of choice; champagne. "i tried." simon smiles warmly at her. ashlee lets out a small laugh, "indeed."

. . .

after a lot of small talk, and a few glasses of wine and champagne later, the couple have finally finished their romantic dinner for two.

"i see that you enjoyed your food." simon comments as he notices that ashlee's plate is empty. "i did indeed. it was lovely." she smiles in response. "glad you liked it." simon smiles back at her. "well, i like anything really, so, you're welcome i guess." ashlee chuckles. simon lets out a little laugh, "i see."

simon finishes his second glass of wine before standing up. ashlee watches his as he walks round to her. "i'll be one second." he says to her. "okay." she smiles up at him. he flashes her a warm smile before walking out the dining room, and towards the lounge to make sure that the other guys - tobi, ethan, jj, and harry - actually finished setting everything up like they were supposed to.

-

[a/n] -thanks for 4K reads :')