35: forgiveness

rich bastard is typing...

rich bastard: ashlee... forgive me. please.

ashlee babygirl is typing...

ashlee babygirl: why? why should i? you've ignored me for two days, and on top of that, you've broken my heart. you told me you loved me, then told me to leave. so, why should i forgive you?

rich bastard is typing...

rich bastard: ashlee i'm sorry. i know what it looks like but just listen to me...

rich bastard is typing...

rich bastard: i fucking love you. that's a given. i love you so fucking much. but, because of what i do as my job and with what happened that night, you had to leave. i didn't want to see you get hurt, or anything like that. it would've killed me to see you hurt, or scared, or upset. that's why i told you to leave. and i'm sorry. i'm sorry for the way i told you to leave. i'm sorry for raising my voice at you. i'm sorry for yelling at you. i'm just so fucking sorry. i understand if you hate me. truly, i do. i understand if you never wanna talk to me, or see me again. but just know that i love you, and i'm so, so, so, so, sorry for everything.

rich bastard sent you: £200,000

rich bastard is typing...

rich bastard: have that. take yourself on a long holiday. or, spoil yourself. or, i don't know. do whatever with it.

ashlee babygirl changed rich bastards name to: simon

ashlee babygirl changed her name to: ashlee

ashlee is typing...

ashlee: i forgive you. and i still fucking love you too simon. but please come back now. come back to mine. i need you.

simon: already on my way, my queen :)

ashlee: good :)

[read at: 1:33 pm]