Take It Slow

Dino
I walked away and came back with a bucket of ice. I looked at her wet body on my pool table. She looked so good. I placed a piece of ice in my mouth and ran my mouth from her neck down to her breasts. I sucked and licked on both of her nipples. She gave me light moans and groans.

I took it up a notch and moved down to her stomach. She arched her body and quivered. "Mmmmm Dino," she moaned.

I took my ice a little bit further down to her pussy. I rubbed the ice against her clit with my tongue. "Oh yesss...mmmm that's it baby," she moaned out grabbing my hair.

I slid one finger into her pussy and started to finger her g spot and lick her clit. I stuck another finger into her asshole.

"Oh yeahhh....yes yes...fuckkkk Dino. Oh god...oh yesss right there," she screamed out. Her body moved up and down, legs tightened around my neck. "Oh my goddddddd I'm cumming ohhhhh," she screamed as her body shook and her juices flowed in my mouth.

"You taste so good," I said. "Do I really? Come here let me taste," she said pulling me towards her face and tonguing me down. I broke the kiss and turned her over. I spread her open and slid inside her again.

"Damn Val...you feel so fuckin good," I said stroking in and out of her. "You like this dick mami," I asked tugging on her hair.

"God yesss!!! Don't fuckin stop Dino!!!" She screamed. I pulled her by her hair and stuck out my tongue. She stuck out hers as well giving me the nasty kiss I wanted.

"Rub that clit for me baby," I said moving her hand to her pussy. She began rubbing as I asked her. I slid in and out of that tight pussy of hers. I slapped her ass.

"God damn baby," I groaned. I felt myself getting close to cumming. I gripped her ass tight as I slammed into her. "Fuckk fuck Val fuck," I groaned. She released all over me and I was next.

I grabbed her hair and slammed into her like a mad man...pounding her ass out. She was breathless. I hit her one last time and I couldn't hold it any longer. "Fuckkkkkkk," I said cumming inside her.

She collapsed on the pool table and I collapsed beside her.

"Valorie sex that good should be illegal," I said laughing. She laughed too. "You weren't so bad yourself. She leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

"What happens now Val," I asked. She looked me in the eye. "What do you mean D?"

"I know I said no attachments but we're both single. We know each other already. We're great looking. We're successful. We're a perfect match baby," I said.

"I was thinking about that. Right now I really don't need to add anything to my load. We can take it slow for now and see what happens. Deal? We just got back in touch we can't rush into it," she said.

I knew she was right. We needed to ease into things. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep right there on the pool table. It felt like that's where she belonged....in my arms.

The Next Morning
Dante
I pulled up to my boy Max's house. I had asked him and a few of my boys to meet me there. I got out the car and walked up to the porch where everybody was. "What up tho," I said dapping everybody up. 

"What's crackin big dawg? Shit sounded pretty urgent on the phone," Max said.

I looked at him with a serious face. "I got a nice little lick for ya'll to hit. Good money in it for everybody."

The youngest one Ricky looked up and said "shiiiiiittttt you already know I'm with the shits D." He dapped me up again. Everybody else shook on it as well.

"Be at this address at 10:30pm," I said handing them all papers with the address. I wasn't  stupid enough to text this shit. "Oh they'll be a nigga there by the name of Damien. Take his ass out. Beat his ass up and kill him."

"We got you D. Be there tonight," max said.

"Aight fellas I gotta run. Don't fuck this up. I got a big pay off for ya," I said. I walked to my car and drove off. My father was gonna pay with his god damn life. He crossed the line this time.

Damien
I called Val again and her phone just rang no fucking answer. I went over to her house last night and she didn't bring her ass home either. I'm so pissed. How do you just up and disappear? She better not be with Dante's ass I know that much!!! I know what I'll do. I'll pay that lil fag Chaz she hangs out with a visit.

I grabbed my keys and sped off to his house. I got there and lightly knocked on the door. His flamboyant ass answered with a wig and a dress on. "Damn hello who are you hunty" he asked.

"I'm Damien, Valorie's boyfriend. I'm worried sick about her. She's been missing since yesterday," I said.

He rolled his eyes at me. "She doesn't want to be found. With ya abusive ass!! Boyfriend my ass," he said popping his tongue.

"Look you little mother fucker," I said coming closer to him. He backed up and pulled a gun from behind his back. "No no no nigga. We will not be doing this. Don't think cuz I'm gay I won't light your ass up like Christmas out here. I don't know where she is and I sure as fuck wouldn't tell your ass if I did," he said aiming his gun at me.

"She told me all about your psychotic ass. She left and she ain't coming back. No get the fuck out of here before I bust a cap in yo pretty ass."

I backed up and walked back to my car. Chaz is definitely on my list now. I'm gonna get his ass!!! I drove off and called Val again. This time she ignored me. I'm gonna find her and she's gonna pay when I do.

Val
I walked downstairs when my phone rang. I looked down and saw Chaz pop up.

Me: Hey babes
Chaz: Bitch Damien came over here looking for you.
Me: I knew he would. I'm sorry Chaz
Chaz: I had to pull out my strap on his ass. You know I don't play that shit.
Me: Girl he been blowing my phone up. I spent the night with Dino and he called back to back to back.
Chaz: Dino? Dino Dino?
Me: Yes that Dino.
Chaz: Did you fuck him bitch?
Me: Yes. He so damn fine now.
Chaz: Look I love you. As your main bitch I have to tell you this is not a good look for you. Give that pussy a break. You were single 2 months and turned into a thot. No more sex. Let's bring that focus back to Valorie please.
Val: Chaz don't start. I'm done with Dante and Damien. Plus I didn't plan on sleeping with Dino....it just kind of happened.
Chaz: Look at this way, if you got pregnant now , would you know who your baby's father is?
Damn Chaz had a point.
Me: Thanks Chazzy.
Chaz: You know I'm real. Love you girl.
Me: Love you too babes.

I hung up and laid on the bed. Chaz always had a way of slapping me with a dose of reality. I really wouldn't know who my baby daddy is if I was pregnant.

I jumped up in the bed. Son of a bitch I didn't even get my period this month!!!