50 Shades of Damien Pt. 2

Damien
I took time to look at her. She was so sexy and helpless. I took my time removing my belt...unbuttoning my slacks....removing my pants and briefs.

"I want it," Val said damn near drooling. I loved the way Val always wanted my dick. The first night we fucked she made that clear and every time after.

"Beg for it and I might let you have a taste," I said walking towards her. She dropped down to her knees. "Please Damien let me taste it. I want it right now," she demanded.

It had only been a week and I turned her into fiend. She wasn't the only one. I wanted her just as bad.

I grabbed the back of her head and my dick in the other hand. I ran my dick across those juicy lips of hers. Gave me chills.
"Stick that tongue out for daddy," I said pushing my dick back and forth against her mouth.

She did as she was told. "Yeahhhh good girl. Lick that head baby," I said holding both her head and my dick steady. "Mmmm yeah baby that's it"

She opened her mouth wide letting me know she was ready for more. I slid my thick dick in her mouth not stopping until I felt her throat. I grabbed her hair with both hands.

Without warning I began drilling her mouth hard as I could, hitting her throat each time. "Oh fuckkkk!!! Yesssss Val!!! You like it when I fuck your mouth don't you,? I asked slapping her face. She moaned.

I enjoyed hearing her gag on my fat dick. It turned me on so much. I pulled my dick out and looked at her wet mouth. Spit everywhere her eyes were watering.

"More," she said. I had other things in mind however. I grabbed her by the chin and guided her up. I walked her to a chair and bent her over the chair. Without warning again...I slammed my dick into her.

"OH...MY...Goddddd"!!!! She screamed out. I started pounding her!! I wanted her to forget about my son. She was mine as I said. I knew he had been over there earlier and I didn't like it!! I was going to punish her pussy.

"Da...mi...en yessssss oh..fuck...yesss"!!! She screamed out.  I reached around and wrapped my hand around her throat. "Shut...the...fuck...up...and...take....this...dick!!! I said lightly choking her and slamming into her tight little pussy as hard as I could.

Her pussy oozed on my dick as I pounded her. She tried to wiggle away a little but I grabbed her hair. "Where you going?, I asked still pounding her walls.

I reached around to slide my fingers into her mouth. She hungrily sucked them like it was my dick. It was sending me over the edge. "Fuckkkk you little nasty bitch," I groaned.

She screamed in pleasure at she came yet again. My pounding got harder and faster. I felt myself cumming so I yanked out of her and turned around to catch all of me in her mouth. "Ahhhhh fuckkkkk Val" I shouted.

She took every drop and swallowed in one huge gulp. I grabbed her face and kissed her roughly before bringing her up to face me. "That was fucking amazing," she said.

"It's only the beginning of what you could have. By the way....you have a month to cut off whatever you have with my son," I said with the most serious face I could make.

"What? Damien don't be ridiculous," she said chuckling.

"Val...don't be stupid." I kissed her cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow at 8:30. Don't wear any panties" I got dressed and walked out.

I meant what I said to her. If she doesn't end it....I'll end it.