My Addiction

Val
I closed my door and we drove off. He plugged in his phone and the sound of Tyrese's song On Top of Me came from the speaker. This was my shit!!!

He grabbed my hand and placed it over his jeans to feel his bulge.

" I don't know what you're doing to me but I like it Val"

I smiled and unzipped his pants. His long thick dick was in front of me again....:and I wanted it so bad.

I took my seatbelt off and climbed across. I spit on his dick before fully taking it all into my mouth. I wasn't playing I wanted him and I wanted him NOW!!!

I pushed my mouth as far as it could go up and down his dick.

"Shit....mmmm fuck baby," he moaned out. He drove with one hand and used the other to guide my mouth up and down.

We drove down the road about 10 more minutes before coming to a stop. I was steady going to town on his dick.

When we stopped he grabbed my head with both hands and began fucking my face hard and fast, gagging me.

"God damn it!!! I'm gonna fill that pretty little mouth with cum!!! Fuck fuck," he yelled out before jerking and releasing into my mouth.

I took every drop while continuing to tease his head.

He took a minute to catch his breath. "Val get out of the car"

I shot him a confused look. "What? You can't put me out," I said.

He got out of the car and came around to my side. He opened the door and slid me close to pull my shorts down. I look around to realize we were at what looked like a park.

"What are you doing? We can't just fuck right here," I said as I nervously scanned the place for people.

"Shut up," he said spreading my legs open aggressively. I was so turned on. He took a look at my pussy and dropped down to face it. He slid one finger inside me and began to slide it in and out of me while kissing the inside of my thighs.

His touch made me lose it. He kissed his way up to my pussy and started to massage my clit with his tongue while fingering my pussy.

"Da...Damien oh godddd. Right there babyyyy," I moaned out. I gripped his wavy hair and held his head in place where he was.

He started to fully concentrate on my clit. It drove me fucking insane. I was about to cum already.

"Fuck...ba..by yesssss....uhh!!! Yes don't stop.... oh goddddd I'm cumming yesssssss," I yelled out as I let loose in his mouth and on his face.

He lifted up to kiss me. I loved tasting myself on him. It was at this moment I realized I was addicted. In a matter of a day he became a drug to me.

He picked me up his dick now fully erect again, and took me to the front of the car and laid me on the hood.

He slammed his dick inside me as if he couldn't wait any longer. I bit my lip. "Mmmmm yes," I said.

"You love this dick don't you baby?" I nodded yes. I was too wrapped in the pleasure to respond. I could hardly catch my breath.

"Tell me you love it or else," he said.

I tried to slow down my breathing to talk but the words just came out as moans.

He started to stroke in and out of me faster and rubbed my clit while doing so.

"I said tell me you love this dick!"

"Oh godddd oh gooodddd. I love it....I love it so much fuckkkk," I yelled out.

"Mmm hmm this pussy is mine too. You belong to me babygirl. Fuck you're so fucking beautiful," he said slamming into me harder.

He kept making me cum over and over on his dick. I couldn't control it. I haven't been with a lot of men in life, but the ones I had been with never made me feel this way.

"Where you want it baby? Where do you want daddy to cum," he asked.

"Uhhhh...I....oh god...I....fuck," was all I could respond.

He stoked harder in me 4 more times before I heard "ahhhhh fuck...fuck baby."

He came inside me. Reality hit me in the face quick. Stupid mistake after stupid mistake. I was too satisfied and too tired to care.

He leaned in to kiss me again. It was still so passion filled. It made my heart flutter.

He pulled me off the hood and handed me my shorts.

" I was gonna take you to my house, but I'll need to get you home. You understand right?

"Yeah...sure"
I hopped in the car...a bit disappointed but how could I be?