50 Shades of Damien Pt. 1

Val
I realized I was blindfolded. I was so scared. I start d to scream when I hear someone walking towards the bed...I smelled a familiar scent.

"Oh Valorie you have to calm down," he said revealing himself to me. I was aroused I can't lie but pissed off as well.

"Damien wtf is this? How the fuck did you even get into my house? Un fucking cuff me NOW!!!! I'm serious," I screamed out. He laughed at me seductively.

"You've been a bad girl Val. You have to be punished. I brought some items over to help me with your punishment. I felt air brush past me as if he bent down and next thing I know I'm gagged.

"No talking....just pleasure. No touching....just lay back and enjoy this Val," he said running the whip across my nipple, down my stomach, and lightly popping my pussy.

I was so confused as to how this was happening but I was so turned on. God I wanted him.

"Naughty naughty Val," he said popping me again on my pussy. I whimper in both pleasure and slight pain. He started placing light taps up and down my body getting harder with each one.

"Little Val I told you....you belong to me now. I know we haven't known each other very long, but I've claimed you," he said as he slid his thick tongue across my nipple. He began to suck while rubbing the whip up and down my body. I shivered and let out what little moans I could.

"Are you wet for me? Actually....I'll check for myself," he said before I felt his hand rubbing between my legs and down to my dripping pussy. "Mmmm good girl," he said.

I squirmed and moaned at his ever touch.
"Damien wants to have a little fun. Is that okay Val? He laughed again and I'm guessing he walked off. He wasn't touching me anymore.

I then heard something vibrate. I was so confused until I felt a vibrating object against my pussy and his thick tongue slide into my pussy.

I entered into a part of ecstasy I had never been to. I squirmed and screamed as much as I could with the gag in my mouth. He wrapped his arm under my leg to hold me steady and continued sliding his tongue in and out of me while massaging my clit with the vibrator.

I was helpless and I loved it. It was such an exhilarating feeling. Orgasm after orgasm I had no idea but to cum for him. He finally came up after 30 minutes of pleasure.

"You're so sweet..I couldn't stop Valorie. I'm going to remove your gag and uncuff your gag.

He did just that. Uncuffed my legs rubbing my thighs and massaging calves along the way. He removed my gag and before I could say anything he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

He broke our kiss and pulled away from me. He then snatched my blindfold off. My hands were still cuffed.

"Damien.... what is this? What are you doing to me?" I was so exhausted from all the pleasure I could hardly speak. He didn't respond, he just uncuffed my hands.

"Get up," he said. I did as he instructed and he turned me around and tied my hands behind my back.

"I know you didn't think we were done," he said laughing.