Party For Lovers

Damien
We pulled into the parking lot of the building. I looked over at Val who was knocked out from the 2 hour ride.

"Baby," I said nudging her a bit. She looked up at me smiling. I could see the bruise showing under her makeup. It hurt me to think that I did that to her.....and my son. I'm not that man anymore. I don't wanna be that man

"Are we here finally," she asked eagerly. I nodded yes and got out of the car. I walked around and opened her door and helped her out. I grabbed her hand and we asked into the building.

We walked into the building and red lights filled the place. Music and lights filled the air. There were people everywhere. Some dressed up in nice clothes and some dressed up in no clothes. Women dancing in cages, it was a site to see that I loved.

"What in the pornhub ghetto eyes wide shut type of shit is this here," Val asked looking at me crazy.

"This baby...is a lovers only party. You are free to be and do what you want with your lover as well as other people's lovers," I said grabbing her ass.

"Soooooo...you brought me here to watch you fuck other people? Yeahhhh this is gonna be a no do me," she said turning for the door.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Give it a chance. I won't touch another woman unless you want me to. I'm just trying to show you a different kind of fun. Loosen up a bit. I'll grab drinks," I said leaving her there and walking to the bar.

I got to the bar and ordered 4 shots of Patron with a squeezed lime in each. As I was grabbing them a cute little light skin girl walked up to me.

"You...and your girlfriend are one hot couple. You guys looking for a crew member?"

I smiled. "Of course....what's your name," I said smiling. I took out a couple pills and put them in Val's shot and stirred them up. I stuck my hand out to offer her some.

"Nicole," she said taking them from my hand. I smiled again and said, "come on over I'll introduce you to her."

We walked over to Val who was standing there looking lost. The mug on her face quickly turned anger. "Val this is Nicole. She happens to want to hang out with us a bit," I said smiling. Nicole stuck her hand out and Val shook it with the worst attitude.

She snatched her shots out of my hand without saying a word and gulped them down. She then took my shots as well. This is going to be easier than I thought.

"Let's dance", Val said grabbing me and Nicole's hand.

We got out there on the dance floor and one song turned into 5,6,7....drinks were flowing and both Val and Nicole were right where I wanted them in less than 2 hours. I grabbed Val, who was obviously wrecked at this point, and kissed her.

This wasn't my first party here. Let me tell you they get wild. With drugs, alcohol, and music going you get my drift. It's not a lovers party for nothing.

"Hey I want some too," Nicole said inching her way in making it a 3 way kiss. My dick stood up immediately and I knew exactly what we were about to do next.

I broke the kiss and grabbed both of their hands and led them through the big crowds of people. Some were making out, some were having sex, some were drinking. I walked them through a back door and into a long hallway leading to a room. Anytime you go to these parties they always have private rooms for those who don't want to expose themselves.

We got into the room and I locked the door. There were drinks there already arranged as I had requested. I turned on some music.