Aftershock

~5 Days Later
Val
I looked at my phone once again and still no calls or texts or fucking responses from Damien. I haven't heard from his ass since that random night we fucked. I now have to start my first day of work tomorrow and Idk how I'm going to face him.

I know one thing.....what we've been doing, we won't be doing it anymore!!!

I rolled over to get up when my phone started to ring. I got so excited but it was only Dante.

Me: Hello
Dante: Good morning Val.
Me: Sup Tay
Dante: Back to nicknames? Seems like I'm making progress.
Me: Not even close. *i laughed*
Dante: I was wondering if I could come over this morning. We could eat breakfast and have a movie day like old times before we became a couple.

I smiled. This is the part of Dante that I missed. The one I fell madly in love with....the one that wasn't a cheater.

Me: You know what...sure come on over. I'll pick out some horror flicks.
Dante: You and your scary movies.
Me: Yeah yeah see you when you get here lol. The door is unlocked already.

I hung up and started to take off my clothes so I could jump in the shower before he got there.

Dante
I sat in my Jeep looking at the roses I grabbed for Val. I wanted my girl back and I was willing to do everything I could to get her.

I grabbed the roses and walked up the steps and into the condo. I could hear Sinead Harnett's If You Let Me was blasting. That was our song.

I walked into her room and laid the roses on her bed and walked into her bathroom. There she was naked with water running down that beautiful brown skin. The tattoos that I once kissed all over.

I was in awe. I hadn't seen her like this in months. I opened the shower and she jumped.

"Dante you scared the fuck out of me"

Without thinking I got into the shower fully clothed and grabbed her face and kissed her. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

Neither one of us spoke. We just stared. She leaned in and kissed me again. So many emotions ran through me. I broke our kiss and started taking off my clothes until I was fully naked. There we stood staring at each other, water hitting us both, steam filling the room, and our song on repeat.

I grabbed Val up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her up against the shower wall and slowly slid inside of her. She let out a soft moan of pleasure.

I stroked in and out of her slow and steady. I kissed her neck while sliding all of me in and out.

"God I love you Val," I said whispering in her ear.

"I...I love....you too....so fuckin much," she said struggling to catch her breath.

She felt so good. That pussy was just as tight and wet as it always was.

"Oh God Tay!!! Yesss baby," she yelled out.

I wasn't ready for her to cum yet. I truly wanted to make love to her. I opened the shower and carried her to the bed. I let her down and she pushed me to the bed.

Val climbed on me and slid me back into her. She wanted to control things....and I didn't mind.

She slowly rocked back and forth. Her wet body glistening and her long hair swaying back and forth turned me on. I missed this. I missed her. I needed her.

She started to speed up and I grabbed her hips to fuck her back.

"That's it baby," I said slapping her ass. She bucked harder and faster. I sped up to keep up with the pace.

So much anger, so much love, so much passion. We fucked each other as hard as we could until we both came together. She rolled her wet body over beside me where we both tried catching our breath.