You Belong To Me

Val
I was frozen in my tracks. I can't fucking believe it. I literally can't fucking believe it. I fucking had a one night stand with Dante's fucking father.

The woman looked at both of our expressions and stuck her hand out for me to shake.

"Hi I'm Carla....Damien's wife. Good luck with your interview," she said with the most vindictive, hateful look on her face.

I shook her hand and she walked out of the door. I just stood there looking at him in complete shock. What the fuck what the fuckkkkkk??? I fucked my exes married father!!! I felt myself freaking out on the inside.

"Wow so you're my sons girlfriend. Somebody wasn't very honest with me," he said.

I walked over to him and slapped him as hard as I could.

"You got damn liar!!! So much for not having found the right one. I guess I see where Dante's sorry ass got it from. I was honest with you. Me and Dante broke up months ago. I never would have slept you with you if I knew you were his father and you were fucking married."

He walked towards his door and locked it then walked over to me and pinned me up against the wall.

"So I lied...I didn't think I would see you again Val. Now that I know I will see you more let me tell you how this will work," he said kissing my neck.

I felt my pussy start to leak like a faucet. What the hell is it with this man?

"You will work for me....you will cum for me....you belong to me."

I sucked my teeth "we can't....I can't do this to Dante," I said.

He laughed and ran his fingers down my blouse, down my stomach, and under my skirt. He rubbed his hand against my pussy and I let out a small moan.

"Somebody's pussy doesn't agree with them," he said laughing devilishly.

He bent down and slid my panties down and shoved them in my mouth before bending me over his desk.

He slapped my ass and said "spread those legs for me babygirl."

I spread my legs a little wider and he got down on his knees and slid 2 fingers into my throbbing wet opening. I then felt his thick tongue sucking my clit.

I caressed my breasts while letting out muffled moans. He was driving me crazy and before I knew it I had cum back to back.

"I bet Dante doesn't satisfy you like me."

What was he saying? How does one compete with his son? I was so confused but I was so turned on.

He stood up to unzip his slacks and I felt his huge dick slide across my clit literally driving me crazy. I wanted it inside me so bad.

In one swift motion he pushed into my pussy hard and started to pound me.

"You are mine," he yelled out while grabbing me by my neck.

I slammed my ass into him fucking him back. God he was right. Dante never fucked me this way.

"Cum on this dick baby. Cum hard on this dick," he said slamming into me harder and faster. My muffled moans became louder and breathing became heavier.

I could tell he was getting close because his body started to tense up. He slammed into me hard one more time before we both decide to release.

He slid out of me and turned me around motioning for me to get down on my knees.

"Clean up your mess"

I removed my panties from my mouth and I got on my knees and slurped both his and my juices off his dick.

"Good girl. I think you will definitely be a good asset to this company. You're hired," he said smiling down at me.

I stood up and kissed his lips. "If I'm taking this job. This can't happen again. I really want the job but I can't fuck my married boss oh and exes father."

He gripped my arm tightly. "I wasn't playing when I said you belong to me. I wouldn't disobey me if I was you. You start next Monday 8am. Don't be late."

I snatched my arm from him and slid my panties on. I headed towards the door when he called my name.

"Val....I'll see you Monday" I didn't even turn around. I just walked out to my car and drove off. What the fuck happened? In 24 hours my life went from fucked to fucked up. I just fucked my exes father AGAIN and did this mf threaten me?

I needed to talk to someone immediately. I pulled out my phone to call my gay best friend Chaz.

Chaz: Heyyyyy bitchhhhhhh
Me: Chazzy are you busy?
Chaz: Nope I'm free today. What's up boo?
Me: I need to come over. You won't believe what I've gotten myself into now.
Chaz: Oooo bitch this sounds juicy. I got trees stop by the liquor store and come on.
Me: K see you in about 20 minutes.

I hung up my phone and drove to the liquor store. I most definitely needed something strong.