One Night Only

I opened my eyes and pain ran through my head. What the fuck? I clearly drank too fucking much last night. I tried to get up but I was being held down.

I looked over and there was the sexy ass man I left with. I almost forgot I was still in his room. A mixture of aromas filled the air. His cologne, sex, and marijuana. My mind suddenly traveled back to the events of last night.

~10 Hours Earlier
I swished my drink around my cup and let out a long sigh. I had been at this bar for what seemed like hours just drinking. It still wasn't enough to make me forget the hurt.

2 years of my life and he cheats on me like it meant nothing. It's been 2 months and I'm still not over it. He wants me back but I just can't do it. Just the thought made me heart hurt worse. I gulped the double shot.

"My kind of lady" a voice said to the left of me said. I looked up and saw one of the sexiest men I had ever laid eyes on. He had to be about 6'2, with silky,curly, jet black hair, light brown eyes, and a killer beard with just a little salt and pepper. He was definitely a more mature individual.

"May I," he asked. I licked my full lips and shrugged.

He sat down beside me and straightened his suit jacket. His muscles bulged through that suit. He was definitely fine as hell.

He ordered a couple of tequila shots and slid one over to me. "What's your name," he said making direct eye contact.
"Val is the name. What about you"
"Damien"
The way he said his name sent chills through my spine. I just met this man but I knew there was something about him.

We sat there and talked, laughed, and drank for about an hour until he finally looked at me and said "wanna get out of here"

I smiled and nodded. "I have a room across the street," he said. He laid money on the bar and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the bar and across the street to the hotel.

He was staying in one of the nicest hotels in downtown LA. On the elevator all I could think about was ripping his clothes off and fucking him right there. I had to keep it classy. I shouldn't even be going with him, but hell i have needs and I'm tired of moping of this nigga.

He opened the hotel room and allowed me to walk in first. I knew he was admiring the view as I walked in. I was hoping he took notice to my curvaceous body.

I sat down on the couch in his suite and took off my blazer, revealing my low cut black blouse.

"Would you care for some wine"
I smiled at him and nodded.

He grabbed 2 glasses and a bottle of wine. I reached inside my purse for a joint.

"Do you smoke," I asked as I put the joint between my lips. "Occasionally," he said sitting down beside me. I handed him the joint and took a swig of my wine.

"You are such a good looking man. I can't even believe you're single."

"Sometimes it's hard to find the right one but I'm confident that she seems closer than ever now."

I took the joint and sat it in the ashtray. I climbed on top of him and whispered in his ear "I tried to fight it" I felt his dick rising against me.

I planted my soft lips on his and inserted my tongue. Our tongues danced together as if they belonged there.

He lifted my skirt to reveal my soft plump ass. He hungrily gripped it letting me know how bad he wanted me. He broke the kiss to examine my neck. He tilted my head to gain full access and began kissing and licking slowly. "Mmm Damien," I moaned.

I needed this. He was making me feel wanted...I needed to feel wanted even if it was for one night only.

I climbed off of him and began taking off my clothes. He took a moment to admire my beautiful brown body. My legs, my perky caramel breasts, and my beautiful pussy.

He sat there with a devilish grin on his face.  "I wanna taste you"

I put one foot on the right side of him and motioned for him to come here. There he was.... in front of my young, sweet love box. He ran his tongue along my thigh before lifting me up on his shoulders.

Words can't describe how good his mouth felt. I felt like I was bout to cum instantly.

He took his thick tongue and forced his way to my clit where he began to suck. I started to squirm but his grip was fine. I wasn't going anywhere.
"Fuckkkkk," I moaned out.

He darted in and out of my pussy with his tongue. I couldn't take it. I was going to lose it.

"Damien I'm gonna cum. Fuck yes..oh..oh my...godddddddd," I screamed out tightening my legs around him and soaking his face in my juices.

He gripped my ass and pulled me down to face him . I kissed him tasting my sweet nectar on his tongue.

I kissed me with a hunger...a hunger that let him know I wanted more.

I broke our kiss to start unbuttoning his shirt. He assisted me by unbuckling my pants. I pulled his shirt off and slid his pants and boxers down to the floor before dropping to my knees.

"My my...is this one of the perks of sleeping with an older man," I asked.

He shot me a seductive look. "Oh baby I can give you this and more. I promise you'll never find a lover better than me." He said smiling at me.

He had a huge dick at least 9 or 10 inches.

I grabbed his dick and licked from the shaft up to the head. I teased him by licking and sucking the tip of his dick.

"Mmm yes babygirl" he groaned

I slowly started taking his 10 inch dick in my mouth inch by inch. I loved the way he reacted. I was making him lose his mind.

He grabbed my hair and began sliding my mouth up and down his dick faster. He moved his body as well so He could fuck my hot mouth like it was my pussy.

"Goddamn it girl...fuck" he yelled out. He pulled my mouth away from his dick and pulled me up into a kiss.

"I need to feel you. Give me all of it baby" I said sliding on top of him and grinding on his erect dick. I rocked back and forth longing for him to insert his dick.

He grabbed it and rubbed it across my clit a couple of times. I needed to feel him inside me. "Please put it in me. I can't take it" I begged

He lifted me up and slid his dick inside inside me slowly. I started to breath heavily as he slid me up and down.

I moaned softly in his ear telling him how much I loved it. I knew tonight was going to be a long night of pleasure.

~Present Time
I looked over Damien. My pussy was so wet thinking about what he did to me. I definitely enjoyed it.....even if it was one night only.

My phone vibrated beside me fucking up my train of thought. I picked it up and it was Dante. All of a sudden I was overwhelmed by guilt. I don't know why but seeing his name on the phone made me feel horrible. I just had the most incredible sex of my life and hell he cheated on me why should I care?

I lifted Damien's arm and got up to start getting dressed. I wrote down thank you on a piece of paper and sat it down next to him. I grabbed my purse, walked to my car and left.

I enjoyed my night but my feelings were more confusing than ever at this point. I felt like I had done something terribly wrong.