Make You Love Me

Val
I can't lie I was a bit aroused but I was more angry than anything. This man talked all that shit about me playing with him and this is what he does?

I snapped out of my sexual thoughts and reality hit me. I pushed Dalia away from me. "Bitch you're scum!! Fuck you!! Both of you!!! I shouldn't have shown up announced Dante but you....you're full of shit," I said almost in tears.

He got up balls and dick swinging. "You got some nerve like you ain't leave the bar with some old ass nigga the other night," he said moving closer to me.

My heart fell to the floor once again. Damien that mf!!!

"You know what you hypocritical piece of shit...Left with doesn't mean fucked....and if I fuckin did we weren't together. We weren't together because you were dickin this bootleg Joseline Hernandez down. And for the record you were trying to get ME back!!! Some way of doing it," I said tying my coat up and walking towards the door.

"Ya'll are cute together. Nothing goes better than a hoe and a cheater," I said walking out. He didn't even come after me.

I got into my car and immediately called Damien.

Damien: Hey Sexy
Me: Where are you?
Damien: Where do I need to be?
Me: Not up for the games I just need to see you.
Damien: I'll text you the address

I hung up the phone and cranked my car up. The address came up and I put it into my gps and was on my way. I flew like a bat out of hell. I can't believe him. I know he said something to Dante. He just didn't tell him he was the old fuck I went home with.

About 20 minutes later I found myself in a ritzy neighborhood. I pulled up to this big ass mini mansion with way too many fucking windows.

I parked and got out and walked to the door. In the door way stood Damien in no shirt and sweats. His muscular body glistened in the light. I looked down at his semi erect dick in those sweats. He was making it extremely hard to be mad. Focus bitch focus.

Somo - First was playing in the distance. Candles were lit. It was as if he knew I was coming.

"Somebody doesn't look happy to see me," he said with a smirk.

I immediately tried slapping him but he caught my hand. I swung the other but he caught it again.

"Why the fuck did you tell Dante you saw me out with some man like that man wasn't your sorry ass? I can't believe you," I said trying to fight.

"Val, Val, Val I was just lighting a little bit of a fire to that ass so you know I'm not playing," he said releasing my hands but pulling my body close to his. I felt his dick growing on my leg. I was defenseless when it comes to Damien.

He started removing my coat. He stood back to look at my lingerie.

"For me? You shouldn't have," he said grabbing me and kissing my neck. "Can you blame me for wanting to make you mine? I know it hasn't been long but can you put a time on love? You feel something too," he said before crashing his lips onto mine.

He was right. Even if it wasn't love...something draws me to him and I can't pull away. Our bodies are like magnets.

Damien started to remove lingerie, kissing my shoulders in between. He stepped back to admire my naked body. "Valorie if perfection existed....." I pulled him into a kiss before he could even finish. He broke away to start kissing my neck and down to my breasts.

"Tell me you don't want me too and I'll stop," he said looking up at me.

"I...I....but I do want you Damien," I said tugging at his pants. He dropped them to the floor.

"Valorie You have to be mine.....just say yes," he said putting his hand gently around the back of my neck and placing his forehead against mine. There was a certain vulnerability about him and I liked it.

I kissed his lips softly. "I'm all yours Damien," I say softly. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. There was so much heat between us.

He took me up the stairs and laid me on the bed. He kissed my lips....down my neck.....on my collarbone......down to my breasts where he softly licked and teased my nipples.

"Mmmm baby," I said as he continued to make his way down to my stomach. He got down between my legs and looked up at me. "Can I taste you?"

That sent chills down my spine. I looked at him and nodded yes. With that he lowered his head and spread my lips. His mouth devoured me slowly. It wasn't like the other times. He was taking his time....moving his tongue slowly driving me insane.

"Ohhh....myyyy....yesssss Damien!!! Please don't stop," I moan out. I ran my fingers through his soft hair as he continues moving his tongue around my throbbing pussy.

His tongue stroked up and down my kitty causing me to drip uncontrollably. Only he could make me feel this way.

He grabbed my legs as they started to shake and focused on my clit. "Mmmm....God yessss!!! Damien I....can't...take itttt," I yelled out as my body forced me to release on his tongue. It's crazy he has the ability to leave me breathless and shaking with just his mouth. He really is the perfect lover.

"I'll make you love me....you will love me Valorie," he said crawling up to kiss me. He pushed my hands above my head and got in between my legs and entered me slowly.

He stroked in and out of me giving me every inch of him. "God you feel so good," he said as he leaned down to kiss me passionately. This was a different side of Damien.

He put his hands into mine above my head and continued kissing me as he pumped in and out of me slowly. My God this man was incredible.

He leaned up to grab my legs and put them on each side of his shoulder. He started to suck my toes while stroking.

"Oh baby!! Yess...right there baby," I moaned.

"Fuck I love you baby", he said as he continued to slow stroke me as deep as he could go. I was shocked again. I couldn't think what to respond because I was floating in ecstasy.

He realized I didn't respond so he took it up a notch. He started to speed his stroke up while massaging my clit.

"Oh shit....fuck....Damien...yes," I shouted. I looked down to see his dick going in and out of me. I was literally creaming all over it.

His stoke became harder and he continued to rub my clit. "Godddd Damien I'm gonna cum again...baby...ughhh," I moaned soaking his dick. He didn't stop or even slow down. He continued pounding me. "Say...say it back," he demanded.

I couldn't do anything but moan. No words just moans. "Tell me you love me Val", he said now ramming into me. "God damn itttt....I fucking love you....fuck yessss I love you," I said cumming once again. He continued pounding me until he came. He collapsed beside me and wrapped me up in his arms.

"Now we can be together babe," he said.

What the fuck did I do? I don't love Damien. I mean it was the sex. I'm getting in too deep here. This shit is definitely gonna blow up in my face.