Forgive Me or Dont....

Dante
I called my dad's phone. I really needed his advice. I know that he's not the best guy to ask because he's married and sleeps with everything walking but he's still a man.

Damien: Hey son.
Me: Dad I'm sorry to bother you at work but I need some advice man.
Damien: Is this about your precious Valorie?
Dante: Yeahhhh. We um...we slept together for the first time in 2 months at her place. It was everything for me. I felt like after that we were good. I thought she'd take me back. I know I fucked up but why still sleep with me if that's not what she wanted?
Damien: Son fucking her doesn't mean you're in a relationship again. She was vulnerable and you were vulnerable. Plus that I've been meaning to tell you something about her.
Dante: What's up?
Damien: I saw her with an older cat at my favorite bar the other night. Idk what happened after they left but they left together.

My heart dropped. I know I shouldn't be upset but fuck!!! Why she have to fuck somebody else? She's mine!!! My babygirl man!!

Dante: I can't be but so mad. We ain't together.
Damien: listen son, explore your options. I'm not saying don't wait on her....I'm just saying give her time and use your time wisely.
Dante: You right pops. Thanks for the advice man.
Damien: Anytime son. I love you.
Dante: Love you too man

I hung up and I knew exactly what to do. He was right. I don't need to wait on Val to make her mind up. Forgive me or don't I'm a do me. I dialed the number of Dalia. The girl that I cheated on Val with before.

Dalia: Hola papi.
Dante: Sup. You busy tonight?
Dalia: Never for you. What time you wanna see me?
Dante: Come over round 9.
Dalia: see you then.

I hung up and drove to the crib. I can't lie...part of me felt bad but shit she was doing her. I can't wait forever for her to forgive me.

Val
Today fucking sucked as a first day. On top of Damien's shit I ended up getting stuck 3 hours past the time I was supposed to get off.

I walked out to my car and called Dante. I hadn't forgot about those beautiful roses. I wanted to thank him.

His phone went straight to voicemail. Hmmm that's okay I'll surprise him. I stopped by the store and picked up a bottle of wine. I then went home and caught a quick shower. I put on my sexiest red lingerie with fishnet stockings and a pair of heels that would make anyone's head turn. I'm taking my man back tonight.

I got in my car and turned on my sexy playlist. Ginuwine So Anxious filled my ears and my thoughts started to flood my mind. Damien was a great lover but we didn't share the same thing me and Dante shared. There's love there.

I pulled up to his apartment and walked up the steps with my trench coat flowing in the wind. I opened it as soon as I got to the door. I was going to knock but Dante never locks his door.

I twisted the knob and my heart immediately sunk to the floor. There he was on the couch....with....with her. Behind her...pounding her...giving this bitch what was mine...AGAIN!!!

They didn't see me and didn't even hear me. There they were just fucking. What......the......fuck????

"Wow!!! So all this you want to get back with me for you to still be fucking the bitch you cheated on me with? This is ridiculous," I said

They both jumped up and looked at me.

"Fuckkkk!! Val...I...fuckkkk," he said sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

Dalia walked over to me. "Listen Val, I don't know you and really you should understand that I don't want to come between you and Dante. I just like his dick." She said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I slapped her hand away. "Don't touch me bitch"

She laughed. "Listen I could make you feel good too if you let me mami," she said eying me up and down.

I had never messed with chicks outside a couple makeout sessions in college when I was drunk. Dalia was pretty. Thick ass Puerto Rican chick. I can definitely see why Dante likes her.

She leaned in towards my ear. She smelled really good. She whispered in my ear "Stop being angry so we can all have fun. Why don't you let us make you cum tonight?