Letting It Out

Val
I pulled up to Chaz's house and grabbed our Bombay Sapphire. I took a long deep sigh before walking in. I walked straight through and into the backyard where he was sitting on a float in his pool smoking.

"Hey Sexiness," I said smiling.
"Bitch start talking," he said with a big ass grin.

I slid off my heels and sat on the edge of the pool with our bottle. I took a swig and handed it to Chaz.

"Alright so you know how you told me to get out there and try to move on from Dante"

He nodded. "Well I did. I was getting shitty at the bar when this fine ass older man walked in. We hit off, we talked forever, and he took me to his room and fucked me like he was fresh out of prison bitch", I said laughing. "His dick was huge too."

Chaz tried to give me a high 5 from the float and fell off into the water, getting his lace front wet. I started cracking up.

" don't laugh bitch. This my new wig too."
He climbed up to sit next to me.

"So Val got her groove back. What's the problem? I thought you'd be happy after good dick. I know I be happy shiittttt."

I looked at Chaz with a serious face. "There's more Chaz."

"I thought it was the perfect fling and I would never see him again. I snuck out early this morning and I get home and Dante is in my house. He told me he got me an interview with his father and he wanted to get back together."

Chaz looked confused.

"I got to the interview and his father was the nigga I slept with. And his ass is married bitch. His wife Looked hateful and acted hateful. Get this tho. He fucked me in the office right after this bitch left. The he told me I belong to him. He was real aggressive."

"It would have scared me if I didn't have my piece on me."

I looked over at Chaz who was now nervously chugging from the bottle.

"Bitchhhhhhh this is too much," Chaz said.

"Chazzy what am I supposed to do? I feel like in the last 24 hours my life has been turned upside fucking down. Shit is all fucked up"

"Well Val do you plan on getting back with Dante at all? If not I say keep fucking Mr. Horse dick," he said shrugging and popping his lips.

Me and Chaz ended up talking and drinking the night away like old times. This was the kind of night I needed. Something to take my mind off the stupid decisions I made.

I laid on Chaz's couch and started to doze off when my phone started to buzz.

I picked up to see a number I wasn't familiar with. "Wtf really? It's like 2am"

I went against my judgement and accepted the call.

Me: Hello
Male Voice: Where are you?
Me: Dante? Who's number are you calling me from?
Male: Close but no cigar
Me: Damien why are you calling me this late?
Damien: So if I was Dante it would be okay?
Me: Jesus what do you want? You're my boss this isn't professional.
Damien: Neither was fucking you in my office, but you still came didn't you?
Me: .............
Damien: Where are you? I'm picking you up?
Me: I'm not home
Damien: I know that....I'm sitting outside of your house.
Me: 3211 Washington St
Damien: Good girl. I'll be there in 10.

He hung up the phone. Something about his aggression turned me on. I really found it pretty hard to say no.

I gathered my purse and waited for his text before leaving Chaz's house. He pulled up and smiled anxiously. I was a bit annoyed but excited as well.

I opened the door and climbed into the front seat.

"Nice Pj's Val," he said eyeing me up and down.  I wore a tube top, no bra, shorts, no panties.

"What's this about? I'm still tipsy and I'm tired"

He grabbed my thigh. "Patience...you'll see soon enough."