Distraction

Val
I sat in my car after getting home. My mind was racing, the tears wouldn't stop falling. I was crushed. Dante hurt me but I broke him. I broke his heart. I decided to go upstairs and pack a few bags to get the hell out of here. I needed to go home just for a little bit.

I jumped on the road and made it under 2 hours. I felt so relieved just to be away and out of LA for a while.

I pulled up into my parents ritzy ass neighborhood and pulled into the driveway. I was so excited to see my father. Me and my mom weren't as close because she wasn't around much growing up. I still love her though.

I got out of the car and grabbed my bags. I started heading for the door when I heard someone call my name. "Valorie? Lil booty Vee is that you," he asked. That could only be one person. I looked up and there he was Dino Rodriguez my nerdy ass neighbor/bff growing up. When I left here after High school he was a curly headed, glasses wearing, freckled, skinny ass nerd. A lot must have changed because he was fine af now!!!

I stood there admiring every detail. His long hair that was neatly placed in a pony tail, his perfect jawline that was perfect. His beard nicely trimmed and that body. Jesus Christ. He was like a finer Jason Momoa. I didn't even think that was possible. He snapped his fingers to get my attention. I obviously zoned out.

"Wha...what? I'm sorry," I said pulling myself together. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back tight. He smelled so good and it's weird....I felt safe and in the right place.

"Valorie I've missed you so much man," he said squeezing me. "Well Dino, if you missed me...why didn't I hear from you after school ended and you know....", I said hesitantly. After school he went to college in NY. I stayed in Cali. We were in contact for a while until his parents passed. He just cut me off.

He broke the hug and looked at me. "Look Val, why don't you go in and see your parents. After that, you can come over here and we can go swimming like old times and catch up."

I looked at him smiling. "Yeah fool I'm down," I said laughing. I headed to the door and started banging loud as I could.

I heard the door open and there was my father. He looked great. He smiled so bright and big. "My baby!!!!!!," he said hugging me. I hugged him back as tight as I could.

"Daddy I missed you so much," I said while breaking our embrace.

"I've missed you too. You just missed your mom. She's headed to New York for the week on business," he said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not surprised. She's always busy. Some things never change," I said.

"Baby you know your mother is a busy woman. Speaking of which I have a meeting in just a few minutes. If I had known you were coming I would have rescheduled," he said playfully nudging me.

"It's okay dad I'm gonna hang out with Dino tonight to catch up." He flashed a huge grin. "Dino had turned into a fine young man. Better than that damn Dante you love so much."

He hated Dante with a passion. I could never understand why. "Alright sweetie I have to run. You know where everything is. Be safe and I'm happy to have you home," he said kissing my forehead.

I ran upstairs to my old room and got changed into my 2 piece, rolled a couple blunts and ran next door. Dino opened the door in just his swimming trunks and I suddenly found myself lost in his abs.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were checking me out Val," he said with a certain cockiness that was oh so sexy.
I smiled and said "no not at all. I have way too much on my plate to even think about sex...I mean guys."

I can't believe I just said that. I was dying on the inside. He held out his hand and led me to the back door. I hadn't been in this house in 4 years. It all looked the same.

We got to the back and I put my stuff down. He turned some music on and we fixed a couple drinks and sparked up the bud. We spent a lot of time drinking and catching up. It was perfect until he asked the question I was dreading.

"So Val what brings you back? You haven't been home in ages. You runnin from something," he asked with a concerned face.

"Well damn Dino. Just jump right in my business. I'm not running I just needed a break from life," I said.

"Val tell me what's up. I know you remember. Even if it's the short version," he said.

"Alright Alright. I was madly in love with my bf Dante, he cheated we broke up, I went out after moping for 2 months, had a one night stand with a guy that turned out to be Dante's married father. We didn't stop messing around after that and had actually tried to be together but he turned out to be a rapist and woman abuser and he drugged me," I said out of breath.

Dino looked at me with his mouth open. "Wow that's...that's a lot," he said laughing a bit. I laughed with him.
"What about you Dino Din? Why are you here?," I asked splashing water at him.

"Welllllll I may or may not have found out my fiancé cheated on me and I left her ass at the alter on our wedding day."

Damn who knew Dino had it in him.

"Well damn it seems like we both have our fair share of drama going on haha," I said.

Dino came up to me in the water and faced me. "It seems like we both could use a distraction. Wouldn't you agree?" he asked pressing against me letting me feel him. "No love, no attachments, just friends having fun," he said reaching behind my neck, untying my bikini top.

I smiled. He was right we definitely needed a distraction. Yeah I know sex is the last thing I need to be thinking about, but we're fucked up, he's fine, and he's my best friend. I untied the sides of my bottoms and through them on the edge of the pool. He slid his down and did the same.

He pushed against me again....this time kissing me. His kiss was so gentle. He inserted his tongue in my mouth slowly and passionately. I returned the kiss with a bit of aggression. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Val I've wanted you for so long," he said in between breaths kissing me. The anticipation was killing me. I needed him now.

"I'm all yours tonight Dino," I said kissing him again. He lifted me up and slid me on his dick nice and slow. I let out a small sigh feeling his entry. He rocked me up and down as the water splashed against us. He felt great. I needed this. I needed to feel safe and wanted.

I wrapped my arm around his neck as he slid in and out of me harder. "You like that baby," he asked sliding his tongue across my neck.

"God yes!!!! Fuck meeee Dino, I moaned out. He gripped my ass tighter and slid me on his dick harder and faster. I gripped his hair and clinched my pussy as tight as I could as he continued sliding in and out.

"I need to taste you," he said as he walked me to steps of the pool and out of the pool. He walked me inside the house and laid me on the pool table. "I'll be right back...don't you move," he said looking like he was gonna eat me up.