Moment of Weakness

Val
I rolled over with tears in my eyes. Dante means the world to me, but there were way too many thoughts running through my head at this point. We broke up, I'm fucking his father, I'm working for his father, and we just made slept together. Wtf is wrong with me?

"Val are you okay? Why are you crying? Look at me," he demanded. I turned to face him and he pulled me into an embrace.

"I'm angry with you. I can't even express how angry I am, but I love you so much Tay. Listen I have to tell you something"

I broke our embrace to sit up and talk to him. It was now or never. I had to tell him about Damien.

"Dante....the other morning when you were here waiting....when I got home I was coming from meeting with.....

He placed his finger over my mouth and said "babygirl that doesn't matter. We weren't together then."

I looked confused
"Dante we aren't together now. We had a weak moment and slept together, but we still have a lot to work out. We can't rush this"

He yanked his arm away and started grabbing his clothes.

"Val I know I fucked up but you don't have that type of sex with me and act like it was nothing. We said we love each other and all"

My tears turned into anger. "So you're leaving because I'm not getting back with you after we fucked? Seriously? You think because we had a moment I'm just taking you back? All I ask is that we take our fuckin time Tay," I said getting in his face.

"V, it doesn't make you weak to give me a second chance? Why won't you just fucking forgive me? You givin a nigga hell for fucking up one time in all the time we were together. Once!!!!, he said sliding his hat on and grabbing his keys.

I got in front of him before he could get out the door. "Listen, it's been 2 months. The wound is still fresh. What we had today was real. My love for you is real and it's still there. I just want to take things slow and see what happens"

He rolled his eyes and pushed past me and walked out the door. I couldn't believe he was acting like this. Either way I wasn't about to worry about it. My first day of work is tomorrow.

I'm gonna take a nap and figure out wtf to wear tomorrow. I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

~A Couple Hours Later

Val
I woke up to pitch black darkness. I moved to roll over but I was stuck. My legs and arms were cuffed to my bed.

"What the fuck?? Helppppppppppppp!!!! Somebody HELP MEEEEEEE," I screamed in terror. Someone was out to hurt me.