Chapter 47

"Oh my gosh there are so many of us. How many guides did we end up getting?" I laugh, looking back at our group of 29 people, including Michael and I. It's the day after my birthday, and we are going to celebrate the top 13 at the one and only Disneyland. All of us got let in free since I still have my year round pass, and my dad let the rest of them in for free because of boy band.

     "I think they gave us 2," he responds sleepily. We had to wake up at five this morning to make it over here, and it doesn't help that the two of us didn't make it back to the hotel room until midnight.

     "Brooklyn is giving me the death glare," I laugh, looking at the two year old staring at me. 

     "Okay. I'll need you guys to get into one group of 15 and one group of 14," one of the guides commands.

     "We already have seven," Adriana states. Apparently in order for her and Courtney to go, they had to bring the other three members of their band, making seven in all including both of their boyfriends.

     "Can I be with you?" Brooklyn asks Michael, and he nods.

     "Of course," he responds, picking her up in the air. She starts to hysterically giggle.

     "Where's Mason?" she asks, making me sigh.

     "The people who decide where he can go said he shouldn't come here since he's sick," I frown, trying to make it as kid friendly as possible.

     "Is he sneezing?" she asks, and I nod. 

     "You know what? Lets just travel in one big group and hope for the best," the guide suggests. We start to walk forward as security guards follow closely around us.

     "Parallel lines have so much in common. It's terrible how they'll never meet," Brady says, and Courtney smiles at him before softly laughing.

     "Gosh Vicky this is why I need a boyfriend. I want to be that cute," Savannah laughs, pointing over to her band mate.

     "Well then go find yourself a boyfriend. There are tons of hot boys all around you," Charlotte points out, gesturing all around her.

     "They're all taken," Victoria points out, making Charlotte shrug. We reach the line for the Dumbo ride.

    "Why are we riding this one?" Charlotte whines. I roll my eyes, and Michael laughs.

     "Because it's fun," Sergio shrugs.

     "I feel so lonely. I'm the one guy without a girlfriend," Marcus laughs to Jaden who is standing next to his girlfriend Lauren.

     "I'll go on the ride with you," Charlotte suggest, and I laugh to myself.

     "She'd like Megan," Michael whispers, and I quickly nod in response.

    "For sure," I reply, giving him a hug.

    "How many people in your party?" the person working the ride asks. He has a thick layer of beard scruff. His eyes stare on as if he doesn't want to be here.

     "29," Lily states proudly, holding Drew's hand. They made it official the other day, and I just found out this morning. I'm so behind. Chance also asked Alex out, and she obviously said yes. Heck, Andrew Butcher got a girlfriend who I didn't even know existed.

     "You'll have to be split up onto two rides," he states in a monotone. The first set of couples go on, and it's stopped right before Michael and I.

     "You look cute today," Michael smiles, giving me a hug. I'm wearing a black and white striped crop top with white high waisted shorts along with typical Minnie ears. It's a little too revealing for my taste, but it was all I could find.