Chapter 12

"Jay, give the girl your sunglasses and hat. We don't want her to be recognized. If you do, it'll be nasty," Gustavo commands Jay. He quickly takes off his hat and sunglasses before handing them to me. I slip the baseball cap on before throwing the hoodie on over it. The sunglasses slip onto my face, big by a little much.

     "You remind me of a kid trying to dress up using their parent's clothes," Brady laughs.

     "Like you in the big kid department?" Jay smirks, and Brady just looks at him.

     "I am older than you Jay," Brady informs him with a straight face before breaking a smile. The car pulls up at the pack parking structure of the mall that is usually empty, but it is filled. Brady's eyes light up with excitement as if he realizes something, but I dismiss it.

     "You guys are here. Make sure no paps catch you," he looks at me while saying the end part. The five of us come out of the car, Jay helping Suzy out of her car seat that she still needs to sit in. Right once she's out, Gustavo drives away, leaving the four of us here. 

     "Can we go to the movies?" Suzy asks, a large smile playing across her tiny face. She holds onto Jay's hand with her small one, which I find pretty adorable, but there's something more interesting next to you. Ugh, I hate my brain, although it usually is right.

     "Sure," Jay responds, swinging her tiny hand back and forth. She giggles craning her neck in order to see him. The five of us walk through the parking lot in order to reach the physical mall.

     "Can you carry me?" Suzy asks Jay with her little pleading puppy eyes and pouty lip. He gives in and nods his head. His hands pick her and and place her on his shoulders. The tiny girl giggles before ruffling his hair.

     "Can you carry me?" I joke to Michael, making him laugh. He slightly bends down.

     "Hop on," he says, a playful hint in his tone. I raise an eyebrow.

     "Are you being serious?" I ask him, suddenly getting nervous. He shrugs.

      "Hop on," he insists, and I jump onto his back, wrapping my legs around his torso and holding on to his shoulders. He grabs onto the bottom of my legs for support, sending shivers throughout my body.

     "Who's going to carry me?" Brady asks, faking being sad. JHype shrugs.

     "Casper," Jay responds, coming up with a snarky response.

     "Where is this Casper you speak of?" Brady asks, looking around. I can feel Michael let out a deep sigh, the air leaving his lungs.

     "No Brady it's...," Michael starts to explain, but Brady cuts him off.

     "I got the joke. I just didn't want to give Jay satisfaction by letting him know I got his joke," he cuts Michael off. Once we walk inside, there is a huge group of people in a glob. 

     "Let's avoid the blob," I suggest. Brady's face changes from happy to concerned.

     "How about..." he starts, but Suzy cuts him off. She places a small kiss on Jay's head, having me make a small aww sound. 

     "Lets go to the movies," she smiles. She keeps planting tiny kisses along the top of his head before giggling and stopping.

     "I guess I've gotta hop off your back," I frown, hopping down. As much as I want to have Michael carry me around all day, it wouldn't be smart since it'd attract too much attention for the two of us, so I guess this is okay, even though it felt so comfy before.

     "Can we see spider-man homecoming please?" I ask, and Suzy gives the thumbs up.

---

     "Five tickets to spider-man," Michael purchases the tickets, one for each of us. We are also going to get some food at the theatres, but mostly popcorn. Brady won't like it though since I learnt that he didn't like popcorn. 

     "Thank you," Brady says before we move out of the way.

     "Michael and I can go get food and snacks while the other three go to the bathroom," I suggest, and surprisingly, the boys agreed to it. Michael and I both walk over to the concession stand to pick up some more food. 

     "What'd you want Mr. Conor?"  I ask him, showing him all of the options. He shrugs.

     "I'll pay for whatever you want," he coos, putting a smile on my face.

     "Look at someone being a gentleman," I joke, making him smile. Unlike some of his other fake smiling, this looks pretty real.

     "I try," he winks but fails miserably, causing me to erupt in laughter. I wink back at him, bringing him into a fit of laughter. The two of us stand there, laughing, until we reach the kiosk.

     "Can I have a large popcorn, two medium Cokes, some sour patch kids, and..." I look around right before Michael shrieks.

     "They have hi chews," he announces, grabbing several bags and putting it on the counter. After some negotiations, I am carrying the drinks and candy  while Michael is carrying the rest. The two of us sit down next to each other, and he pops this hi chew in his mouth. The into starts, so I shush him and lean slightly on his shoulder.

A/N this chapter is another late night last minute thing, but it had to be done.