Chapter 31

I didn't mess up. I fucked up.

     I knew once I first saw him, there was something different, something that caught my eye. At the time, I had never had any desire for a relationship, but he changed all that. He made me rethink everything that I thought was true. He's changed my life for the better, and what do I do? I turn away like the idiot I am. And instead of looking for him after I left, I've sat here, pondering everything. 

     I can't go talk to him if I'm still messed up. That won't help a thing. I need to sort everything out before I go up there, so I grab Jay's computer and video chat one of the only people who could possibly help right now.

     "Hi Brynn. I've missed you. We haven't talked for a while," Hannah freaks out when she sees me on the other side of the screen.

      "I know. I've been really busy," I admit, making her smirk.

     "Especially with that attractive guy from your meet and greet that I saw pictures of you with," she smirks at me.

     "Hey you have a boyfriend. You should've be saying that," I scold her, making her shrug,

     "Someone in a relationship can tell if someone is attractive or not," she tells me, making me frown.

     "Anyways , I need help," I huff, confusing her.

     "How so?" she asks.

     "Well, I just screwed up majorly, and I don't know what to do. My feelings are jumbled, and I have no idea what to do," I frown, confusing her before she smiles.

     "Is this about a boy?" she smirks, making me sigh.

     "Yes it's about hot meet and greet boy," I tell her, making her eyes widen.

     "Wait, the one guy anything romantic is meet and greet boy. Good job," she smirks, making me roll my eyes.

     "Yes, and his name is Michael. It lifts my mood to be around him. It's like he's a break from all the stress that is always lingering," I start before she cuts me off.

     "And he doesn't like you back, so you need help?" Hannah asks, and I shake my head.

     "No. We both like each other...," I start before Hannah interrupts.

     "Then what are you waiting for? Looking like that, he probably gets a lot of female attention. If I were you, I'd get him before someone else does," she suggests, taking a sip of whatever Starbucks drink is in her hand.

     "The promise to my mom," I answer her, and she huffs.

     "Your mom wouldn't want this to stop you Brynn. This is the first boy you've ever liked, and she wouldn't want this to get in the way of it. She'd want you to be happy with a boy who cares about you as much as you care about him," she rants.

     "I wouldn't want to break it though," I start to come back before she looses it.

     "Fine, let the one boy you've ever actually liked get away! Practically any other girl would die for him anyways, but you are discarding him," she accuses me.

     "I do not discard him," I defend myself before she gives me an "are you serious?" look.

     "What was the last interaction you two have had?" Hannah asks me knowingly.

     "He was upset because whenever we are about to get somewhere, I stop. Like right before we almost kissed, but I pulled away last minute because I knew if I didn't then, I wouldn't manage to stop," I answer, and she smirks.

     "Exactly! You rejected him by rejecting that kiss. Imagine how much it sucks to keep being turned down. He's going to move on sooner or later if you keep doing this," she tells me, making me frown at the truth.

     "I can't forget the promise," I tell her, making her groan.

     "Please just drop that promise. I know it means a lot,  but this is going to help you in the long run. Sometimes you need someone there to just rant to, or cuddle, or anything, especially with all of the stress you go through. He seems like a sweet guy, and guys like that only show up once in a blue moon. Trust me, your mom would be more proud of you for dropping that promise and being happy than you staying lonely your whole life," she convinces me with passion in her tone as if she's genuinely meaning it.

     "Do you really mean it?" I ask, and she nods rapidly.

     "Yes! You care about him. He cares about you. Your fandom already loves him. Trust me, go find your Prince Charming and get him back before it's too late," she tells me, making me smile.

     "I will," I respond, bringing a huge smile onto her face.

     "I'm going to ditch you now, so you can go get him. Love ya," she finishes, logging out of the video chat. I get up as fast as I can and walk across the hall to Michael's room. I open the door expecting to see Michael, but instead I see the rest of the "single pringles."

     "Where's Michael?" I ask, not caring if the livestream is on or not.

     "He went up to the roof after grabbing a sweatshirt. He was shook when he came in," Devin announces, and I nod, closing the door. I run up the stairs, or at least as many as I can before I have to walk, before I reach the roof. I walk out to see him standing a couple feet from the edge, looking out at LA. The light hits his face perfectly, highlighting certain parts of his face more than others. I start to walk over there before he turns around and hears me.

      "Brynn I'm so sorry. I overrea...," he starts before I grab the collar of his sweatshirt and slam his lips into mine. I wrap my arms around the nape of his neck as his hands rest at my waist. It feels as all of those perfect kisses are described with the zoo of animals going crazy in your stomach while you're in a state of complete bliss. Once we separate, I look into his gorgeous brown eyes.

     "I'm sorry for being an ignorant fool," I apologize with a small smile on my face that I have to contain from being huge.

     "B-but what about...?" he stutters, making me laugh.

     "That promise? It might've taken some time, but I realized that you are way more important to me than that," I smile before gently placing my lips on his again.

     "Does that mean you now do relationships?" he asks with me still in his arms.

     "Yes it does," I smile, lightly swaying back and forth.

       "Well, will you, Brynn Marie Williams, do me the absolute pleasure of being my girlfriend?" he asks, and I quickly nod, hugging him.

     "Of course," I smile, peppering soft kisses all over his face.

     Now, I realize I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

     You guys have no idea how satisfying this chapter was to write oh my gosh

     IT FINALLY HAPPENED CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!?!

     Don't stop reading this story though, I still have a lot planned.

     Now I've gotta bounce, at midnight, to write on my other story, BUT IM NOT EVEN TIRED SINCE THIS CHAPTER WAS SOO MUCH FUN TO WRITE