Chapter 15

"Look, there's Brady," Michael points out with his free hand. His face is a sun, radiating rays of pure happiness throughout the crowd.

     "We can't take him now," I say. Looking at the way his smile is glowing, it would be terrible we were to deprive him of this.

     "Then let's wait. There's a bench right there," he says, nodding his head over to the wooden bench. It couldn't be that long, only a couple of minutes to wait. The two of us start walking over, hands interwined because I had to pull him away and neither of us had let go. My eyes spot two of the girls in World's Edge, Victoria and Charlotte I think, staring down Brady, and I let out a snort. My cheeks redden at the sound that my mouth just emitted, and Michael starts laughing.

     "What was that?" he asks. I gesture over to the girls, and his face contorts into a disgusted expression.

     "It's not that bad. They're only 17 and 19," I tell him, and he lets out a deep breath.

     "But still, he's Brady. No 15 year old needs a ton of older girls staring them down," he defends, and I laugh.  The two of us reach the bench and sit down, me leaning my head in his shoulder while I yawn.

     "They are checking you out so much right now," I tell him, and he rolls his eyes. I still feel something erupt inside of me. Charlotte is probably the most beautiful girl in the industry at the moment while Victoria is a fire, burning up anything that gets in her way.

     There is some sort of rivalry between half of World's Edge and me. Courtney, Savannah, and Adrianna are all cool people, but I can't stand Charlotte and Victoria. The two of them think they are better just because they are in all  group, but the two of them barley sing anyways.

     "Ugh, but in all honesty watch Charlotte get rejected. She's getting ready for Brady to talk to her," Michael informs me. I nod to see Brady walking into the small room, step by step. When he walks past Charlotte, the expression on her face is so priceless that I couldn't not not. Brady walks up to Courtney, and they start talking, being inhumanly cute together. They are both so excited that it just ties the moment together.

     "They are so cute," I smile, looking at the two of them. Even Michael has a smile on his face.

     "They are," he agrees before Brady comes out with a look of pure joy overtaking his features. Michael stands up and gives him a bro hug.

     "How was that?" Michael asks him, but he seems shocked, staring out into the distance. Michael shakes his shoulders, and Brady starts jumping up and down like an excited puppy.

     "It was great! My stutter came back some, but I got a picture with Courtney, and multiple hugs," he freaks out, spastically jumping up and down. Michael joins him, the two of them jumping up and down, in a hug, in the middle of a mall.

     "I'm so happy for you," I smile before giving him a hug. He looks at me with a smile on his face.

     "I'm really happy right now," he exclaims in such a tone that it sounds like he is about to explode.  I stand up before brushing off my pants to start walking towards the playground, where we learnt where Suzy and Jay were. Michael joins me with Brady behind us.

     "To be honest, Bradney is my OTP," I announce , and Michael makes a "woooo" sound.

     "It needs to be a thing,"  Michael agrees, and the two of us high five, my calloused fingers running against his hand,

    "She has a boy friend," Brady points out, making Michael roll his eyes.

     "There's always something in LA," I tell him before I see a flashing light. Once my eyes recognize the flash, I stiffen. It's the paparazzi, they found me. All we need is Suzy and Jay, so we can leave

     "Michael run forward, Brady run left, i'll run to the right. We can't get caught," I admit. The best option for us is to split up and hide until they are off our  tail. Michael frowns at me.

     "But...," he starts, but I but him off.

     "Get Jay Michael," I interrupt before sprinting away in the other direction.

     It's honestly IRL with Brady and no Mikey 

Thank you guys for still reading this. It's so cringy and I  honestly surprised anyone likes if. Share, comment, and vote on this.

Also: I'm posting a book of pics of the boys, so check that out (shameless self promo)