Chapter 41

(A/N I apologize for another live stream chapter they just fit right now)

     "Okay guys. I know that the show cut off before I could announce anything about the whole Dorian thing or the charity I'm starting," I say as soon as the live starts.

     "Brady and Jay have arrived!" Michael announces as the two of them walk into the room with him. I smile and flip the camera, making it on them. Brady makes a peace sign while Michael and Jay just walk in.

     "Thank you for anyone who voted for me. It means a lot for me to be here still," Jay thanks the live.

     "Yeah thank you guys. I don't know how I could still hang out with the boys if Dorian was here after tonight, and Jay is like my little brother," I smile, sending him an over exaggerated smile.

     "But it is probable it wouldn't have happened if he was still in the competition. I don't know the severity of what happened though since I wasn't there," Brady points out, and I shrug.

      "None of you guys actually saw it did you?" I ask. All three of them shake their heads.

     "What did he say?" Michael asks, putting his phone in his pocket.

      "First he was trying to convince me to be with him, but then he accused me of slutting around," I begin.

      "That little...," he starts, but I stop him.

     "Oh but then he brought up my mom and got all upset," I add, and Michael clenches his jaw.

      "Speaking of the devil," Jay says, holding up his phone. "He just tweeted."

     "What does it say?" I ask.

     "It's a rant about me," Jay announces, his eyes going wide.

       "Is there only one about you?" Michael asks, peering his head around Jay's shoulder.

     "Yeah. It says, and I quote,'Jay : As he'd say, he's "blessed" to be there. In no way, shape, or form should a guy who can't sing be in the competition still. He's another one of those guys who rely on their looks to keep them in the competition. He also would completely ignore me whenever I tried to talk to him. I tried to bond with him, but all he did was kiss up to the biggest asshole on this whole show,'" Jay reads, a smirk in his tone.

     "Fun fact guys: Dorian hates Michael," I tell the live, and the boys nod.

     "It's a deep hatred. I'm surprised that wasn't about me," Michael admits. Jay's phone beeps again.

     "Oh this one is about Devin now. 'Devin : Now for Devin. He's an egotistic, self centered asshole. All he does is mope about his girlfriend cheating on him and hang out with Chance. Excuse me Devin!?! Chance isn't the only boy on this show. He also tries to seduce the camera. Like what the hell? No one wants to see you smirking at the camera just stop. I also don't know how he made it through to begin with. His vocals are weak. He relies on his looks are cringeworthy fans called the Hayzers to get him through. If the architects actually had brains, he would have been gone before top 18.' Thoughts Brynn?" Jay addresses me.

     "That's trash, both of them. I swear if he posts another one of those I'm going to freak," I say, rolling my eyes at his childishness.

     "Oh look. Now there is one for Mikey. 'Mikey: Everyone said he was the nice guy, but take this from me, he isn't. We were in the same group twice, and he only hung out with the "cool" boys like Michael and Brady. He was a total exclusionist who had no regards for anyone who wasn't his friend. Adding onto it, the boy can't sing. His tone is so nasally that it gives anyone who listens to it a cold,'" Jay reads, confused.