in your dreams

Luke, Calum, Michael were sitting on their couch doing a twitcam while Ashton was wrapped in a blanket, sitting by himself on the other couch. They were usually busy during the days, but today they didn't have any plans and were bored out of their minds. They didn't really have much to talk about, and not many people were asking questions.

"I feel like we're not saying much right now" Luke told them.

"cause you're here, we can't talk about things" Michael told him.

Luke looked at him, and Michael smirked. They exchanged looks.

"oh, really?" Luke asked him with a small smile, before sitting back and putting his face near Michael's. Michael turned to face him, and their lips were close enough to touch. Luke really wanted them to touch. But the camera was right on them. Luke pulled his face back, behind Calum and Michael did the same.

"you're just jealous that I look better in beanies" Luke whispered playfully.

"in your dreams" Michael whispered back.

"I don't dream about that" Luke told him, their faces still dangerously close.

"what do you dream about then?" Michael asked him.

"this" Luke whispered, and connected their lips. Their kiss was sweet, but short. After all, they were still doing a twitcam with Calum and Ashton. 

"we should do that again, later" Luke told him and Michael smiled while pulling his head away from Luke. 

this is so bad, and short but I felt bad for not posting anything in a few days so I wrote this but I don't like it. This is based on the twitcam they did a while back where it looked like they kissed, and I'm just going to pretend that they did kiss because I can. But yeah, thanks for all the reads! you're all amazing and it makes my day when you guys favourite and comment. bye, have a great day. x