stolen kisses in the dark (part 1???)

if you're really bored or you're trying to procrastinate, this story is for you bc it's v long !!

"I have officially decided that I'm dropping out of school, anyone care to join?" Calum asked his three friends as he sat at their regular lunch table on the right side of the room by a window.

"I would love to join" michael retorted with a mouth full of food.

"why do you want to drop out now cal? Ashley doesn't think you're hot anymore?" the oldest of the group, Ashton replied sarcastically, running his fingers through his brown curly hair.

Calum rolled his eyes and smirked "she'll always think I'm hot, I gave her the best night of her life"

"we know, you've reminded us everyday since it happened, i'm starting to think it was the other way around and she gave you the best night of your life" luke said to his mate while he stole a fry off Michael's lunch tray.

Calum took a fry off his own tray and threw it "shut up luke"

"remind me again why I hangout with you guys" Ashton said giggling like a little girl. He had a tendency to do that, even when things weren't funny.

"because we're fucking amazing and Luke's mom makes great pizza" michael grinned.

"that-" Ashton said nodding "is very true, well at least the pizza part is"

The four were always like this, they poked fun and laughed it off. They've been best mates for almost two years. Michael and Luke didn't get along too well at first. Actually that would be an understatement, but now they were the closest of the four. It was nice. Things were nice. The four were inseparable, if you saw one, you were bound to find the others or at least one other.

"we still on for tonight?" Ashton asked his friends.

They all nodded.

"you got the stuff?" Calum asked which earned a smirk from the oldest boy.

"Of course I do"

-

After three hours of boring classes that none of the boys paid attention to the bell finally rung, which meant school was finally over.

Luke, Michael and Calum met at Ashton's locker once they put their books in their own. They walked out together to Ashton's car. He was the only one in the group that could drive, since he was year older than them. That didn't mean he was a good driver though, because he definitely was not.

"have you decided on a name for your car yet?" Calum asked him as he slid into the passenger seat.

Luke sat in the back beside Michael and rolled his eyes "people shouldn't name their cars, it's weird"

"no weirder than Ashton making out with his ex girlfriend's older sister, but he did that too so I guess he really does have no limits" michael told Luke causing him to laugh, which made michael smile ever so slightly.

"hey! I didn't know they were related so you can't hold that against me"

"they're almost identical" Calum told him laughing while he looked through Ashton's cds to find his green day one.

"we're in a car full of idiots" michael mumbled to Luke before resting his head on Luke's shoulder for the rest of the ride.

-

"when's your mom coming home?" calum asked as he sprawled himself out on ashton's couch.

"not till early morning, we have hours to do whatever"