when i'm with you, i'm home

It was a Thursday, and all the boys were back home visiting their families. It was nice, and it made them realize how much they really did miss their families. As much as they all the boys loved spending all this time together, they did need their own space sometimes.

They'd been back at home for almost a week now, and Luke was really missing Michael. They'd been dating for just three months now. They hadn't been dating for that long, but the feelings had always been there for as long as Luke could remember. They hadn't seen each other the whole week they'd been back, they'd only texted back and fourth and talked on the phone. They were too busy going to all these family dinners to see each other.

But today there was no where Luke had to go, so he called Michael and asked him to come over. An hour later Michael was at his house and they were both on Luke's bed cuddling.

"a week apart is too long, I don't like it" Luke told him, and put his face in Michael's neck.

"agreed" Michael said, and played with Luke's hair.

"I really did miss home, but here doesn't really feel like home anymore, you know?" Luke asked, sitting up to face Michael.

Michael nodded. "yeah, it feels different here now"

"Maybe home for me isn't a place, maybe it's a someone.." Luke said quietly. "I think my home is you, when you hold me I feel like I'm home"

Michael looked at him, and smiled. "yeah?" he asked.

Luke nodded, his cheeks pink.

"I think you're my home too"  Michael told him, and leaned in for a kiss. 

AlN: this is really short, but I like it. thanks for reading, ily guys.  am I the only person who thinks home is a really weird word? have a lovely day! x