to the moon

Today had been a long, busy day and all the boys wanted to do was get in their beds and sleep. When they got back to their tour bus, Calum and Ashton had no troubles falling asleep. They were exhausted. Michael and Luke were exhausted too, but they couldn't sleep .

"Michael?" Luke asked, from the bunk above Michael's.

"yeah?"

"can we cuddle?" Luke asked shyly. He knew the answer would be yeah, it was always yeah. But still, asking that always made him nervous.

"yeah" Michael said again.

Luke smiled to himself, and got out of his bed and into Michael's. The beds weren't big, but they weren't tiny. It could fit two people, but it'd be a tight fit. Luke got under the blankets and wrapped his arm around Michael.

"hi" Luke said into his back.

"hi" Michael said, he could feel Luke smiling.

"how much do you love me?" Luke asked.

"a lot" Michael told him, and grabbed his hand.

"how much Mikey?" Luke asked again, intertwining their fingers.

"I love you, as much as you love penguins" Michael said.

Luke laughed quietly. "so a lot then"

Michael nodded. "how much do you love me Lukey?"

"to the moon"

"and back?" Michael asked.

"and back" Luke confirmed.

A/N: I don't even know what this is, and I don't even know what they are in this but I'm really tired and this just kind of happened. It was inspired by Michael's tattoo, I'm going to pretend this happened and that's how Michael got the tattoo idea. Thanks for all the reads, you're all lovely. I had a really bad day, so I'm going to sleep. sleep makes things better for awhile. leave comments, please and like! thanks. x :)