try

It was ten on a Friday night, Michael was tired and he really just wanted to sleep. But instead, he was being dragged to a big party that he definitely did not want to be going to. Luke didn't want to go either, they both just wanted to stay back at the hotel and watch stupid youtube videos together. But Ashton and Calum would not let that happen, they insisted the pair come to the party. (probably because Calum always gets crazy drunk and Ashton can't handle him on his own) but they wouldn't take no for an answer, so here the four were walking up to a huge house that belonged to someone they didn't even know.

As soon as they were let in the house, Calum went straight to the kitchen, probably to get some drinks. Ashton went off somewhere, he was a really social person so Michael wasn't surprised.  By the end of the night, he'd probably be friends with everyone.

Michael and Luke made their way to a couch in the living room, the living room wasn't as packed with people as the other rooms were. It was still loud in there though because of the music blasting, but other than that, no one in the room was really talking. Michael and Luke played games on their phone for awhile, but if they were being honest, they just wanted to leave. They weren't having fun at all. 

"we should ditch" Michael said, out of nowhere.

Luke looked up from his phone and up at Michael. "would you really leave?"

"no" Michael said and frowned. He couldn't leave Calum alone with Ashton well he was drunk, he'd be a terrible friend if he did that.

"that's what I thought" Luke said and laughed a little.

It was then that Michael realized how much he loved Luke's laugh. He really loved it, like a lot.That wasn't the only thing he loved about Luke though, he loved everything about Luke.

Michael sat there for the next few minutes thinking about everything there was to love about Luke.

"Michael, why are you looking at me like that?" Luke asked, breaking Michael from his thoughts.

"I-" Michael started saying but stopped because shit, He liked Luke. Really liked Luke.

"you what?" Luke asked smiling,  like he knew what was going through Michael's mind.

"nothing" Michael said, and rolled his eyes.

"you sure?" Luke asked, and poked Michael playfully.

Michael nodded. "positive"

"positive like the aids, that girl is gonna get after sleeping with everyone here tonight?" Luke asked, pointing to a girl across the room who was flirting with a group of boys.

  That made Michael laugh really loud, people were actually staring. He'd never heard Luke say anything like that before.

Luke smiled as he watched Michael laugh, it was rare that he actually made Michael laughed. He wished he could do it more often.

-

The pair sat on the couch talking for the next hour, Calum came to talk to them once but he was drunk and he wasn't making much sense. Michael told him to slow down on the drinks, but Calum just laughed then walked away with some girl. Michael really hated parties. Luke made parties better though, Luke kind of made everything better.

Later that night, Luke was talking to Michael about something funny he'd seen on twitter earlier. Michael was trying to listen, honestly he was. But, he was too busy thinking about Luke and how he was pretty sure he was in love with his best friend.

"Luke?" Michael asked, interrupting Luke's story.

"yeah?" Luke asked, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"can I try something?"

"sure" Luke said, still looking confused.

Michael took a deep breathe before leaning in, close to Luke's face. He closed his eyes, and moved an inch so his lips met Luke's.

After a second, Luke was kissing back.

Once they pulled away, they both looked at each other with bright cheeks and wide smiles.

"can I try something?" Luke asked, smirking.

Michael chuckled a little but nodded.

This time Luke was the one leaning in for the kiss.

Once they pulled away again, they just smiled at each other.

"wanna get a room?" Michael asked, grinning.

Luke didn't say anything, instead he got up, grabbed Michael's hand and led him upstairs, a smile never leaving his face.

Everyone thought they were drunk that night, but they know they weren't.

-

A/N: I left it to the imagination to decided what they did next. Anyways, I'm so, so sorry I haven't posted any oneshots in a while.. I just had no ideas. This was a really random idea, but I hope you guys like it. vote and comment please. Ily guys, have an amazing week. :) x

I am working on a second part to my story the notebook, so check out my first part please! it would really mean a lot to me, the second part will be up soon.

I haven't forgotten about "not broken, just bent" I'm working on chapter seven.