kiss me

Luke and Michael were sitting in a car, they'd been sitting in there for over an hour. They were on their way to the airport, and Luke was bored. Luke was easily bored, and staying in one place for a long time was hard for him. Luke was very vocal about his boredom and continued to complain about it. Michael would roll his eyes every time Luke whined about it.

"no, seriously Michael.. I'm bored" Luke said, pouting.

"Luke, we're going to be in the car for another half hour at least" Michael told him, and sighed.

"but I'm bored" Luke whined, again.

Michael looked at him and said nothing. He then started smirking. "If you're bored, you should kiss me"

Luke was really bored and kissing Michael sounded really fun so before Luke got the chance to change his mind, he leaned in and kissed his best friend. Their lips moved together and it was sloppy but some how nice.

Once Luke pulled away, the look on Michael's face was priceless. He looked speechless, and his cheeks were red.

"I was kidding when I said that but wow Luke, that was fucking awesome" Michael told him with a grin.

Luke rolled his eyes fondly at Michael, before leaning in again.

They kissed, and kissed and kissed until they were finally at the airport. Just as they were getting out of the car Michael turned to him and said "you should be bored more often"

"I was thinking the same thing" Luke told him and his cheeks were red, until they boarded the plane. 

A/N: and then they held hands the entire time they were on the plane, ok? ok. :)  sorry this is so short, I'll write a longer one soon. anyways, thank you all for reading. This has over 2,300 reads and that is amazing. you're all awesome and I hope you guys have a great weekend.  At my school today, we had a lock down and the whole time I was thinking about Michael and Luke having a lock down at their school and Luke being all scared, so Michael holds him and gets him to calm down and I was getting feels in class. comment and favourite please, ily all. x

I have a question for you all, do you ship Muke romantically or just as a brotp? I'm just curious. :)