by the way

Luke was pacing back and fourth, nervously biting his lip.

"Luke, you okay?" Ashton asked, when he saw his friend.

Luke looked up from the ground, and nodded. "what? yeah, I'm fine.. great even" Luke told him quickly. He didn't need him knowing he was freaking out, and he definitely didn't need Ashton knowing why.

"you sure?" Ashton looked at him, suspiciously.

"yeah, did you have something you wanted to ask me?" Luke asked, changing the subject.

"oh yeah right, Calum and I are going out for lunch. Wanna come?" Ashton asked with a grin.

"I'm not really hungry, I think I'm just gonna stay back in the bus and take a nap. Thanks though" Luke told him, and faked a yawn.

"alright, have a good nap" Ashton told him and left.

Luke continued pacing back and fourth. It would just be him and Michael on the bus, today was the day he should do it. All he had to do was ask, and if Michael said no he could just pretend it never happened right?

"no, cause he'll be weirded out and it'll ruin our friendship and our friendship is already fucked up enough" Luke answered his thought aloud.

"Luke, who are you talking to? your phone's over here, so is someone on the bus?" Michael asked him, from across the bus.

"um no" Luke said awkwardly.

He heard footsteps and moment later Michael was in front of him. "are you talking to yourself?"

"what? no" Luke said, playing it cool. He really didn't need to look crazy, especially not today in front of Michael.

"oh. Are you alright though? You seem a bit off today" Michael asked him, and looked at Luke with worry.

"I'm fine, it's just I've been meaning to ask you something and I'm just really nervous to ask because I don't know what you'll say" Luke said quickly, making it hard for Michael to understand.

Luke sighed. He was going to ask Michael to have sex with him. It was probably something you shouldn't ask your best friend, but Luke wanted to have sex. He was sick of being made fun of because he was a virgin, and who better to have sex with than Michael? He completely trusted Michael, and they've known each other for a long time and Luke was a little bit, just a tiny bit in love with him.

"ask away" Michael told him with a grin.

"um, willyouhavesexwithme?" Luke asked and looked away.

"what? Luke, I can't understand you. Slow down a bit"

"will you have sex with me? Luke asked slower, but spoke in almost a whisper.

"now you're too quiet, just ask me normally.  I won't make fun of you, if that's what your worried about" Michael assured him.

"promise?" Luke asked.

"promise" Michael told him and stuck out his pinky.

 "and you promise it won't ruin our friendship?" Luke asked.

"nothing could ruin our friendship" Michael told him.

Luke looked at him, and smiled slightly. "just promise me it won't, okay?"

"I promise it won't ruin our friendship" Michael told him.

"Okay, this is going to sound really weird and I understand if you're freaked out and if you want to punch me, cause I'll let you punch me just don't do it hard because-"

"Luke just ask me what you wanted to ask me" Michael interrupted.

"will you have sex with me?" Luke asked, and looked down. He didn't want to see how Michael would react.

"what?" Michael asked.

"I'm just sick of being mad fun of by the boys because I'm a virgin and I want to have sex. They make it seem fun, and I want to be close to someone in that way, and I thought it would be good with you because I trust you more than anyone else" Luke told him looking up slightly. "you can say no"

"Luke, your first time should be special and it won't be special if you're with me. We're in a tour bus, that's not exactly an ideal place for sex. Plus, it should be with someone you love" Michael told him.

"but if it's with you it will be special, it doesn't matter where we are" Luke said.

Michael looked at him, his mouth open slightly. He looked like he was thinking.

"it should be with someone you love" Michael told him again.

Luke took a deep breath "I do love you"

"you know what kind of love I mean Lukey"

"I do love you that kind of way" Luke told him.

"yes" Michael told him a few moments later.

Luke looked at him confused. "yes, what?"

"yes, I'll um, I'll have sex with you" Michael told him and walked towards Luke.

Luke smiled at him. "really?"

Instead of saying something back to Luke, Michael kissed him instead. They kissed while they made they're way on to Luke's  bed. Then Michael pulled away.

"I love you too, by the way" 

When Ashton and Calum came back from Lunch, they saw Michael and Luke cuddled up together in Luke's bed. They weren't really surprised.

A/N: I'm really sorry I haven't updated anything in a few days, I was at this place and I didn't have my phone or laptop so I couldn't write. But thanks for almost 1000 reads, that makes me so happy so thank you! you're all amazing. I hoped you liked this, I don't even know where I got this idea from but yeah. Have a good day. x :)

I had nothing to name it so I named it by the way, and that really doesn't make sense to the fic I know but I didn't know what else to do.