what love is all about

Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton were on air on some radio talk show that they all couldn't pronounce the name off. It had been fun for the most part, but they were all just really tired and wanted to sleep.

"one last question boys then you can go" the host said, laughing a little at how sleepy the boys were. "this one's for Luke and it's from one of your fans. the question is 'how would you describe love and what it's about?' what a deep question" the host said jokingly.

"so Luke, what do ya gotta say to that?"

"hmm, that's a good question" he said and looked over to Michael. He knew what love was about, Michael made him realize what it was all about.

"it's not about sex, it's not about the money they give you, it's not about how good looking they are.. though my partner is pretty good looking" Luke said and winked at Michael.

"but it's about them listening to you talk for hours and hours and hours about stupid shit that doesn't matter" he said still looking at Michael who was smiling at him."I guess it just makes you feel loved, and makes you feel connected with whomever you're dating and I think love is about small special moments like that" Luke said.

"does your partner listen to you talk about stupid shit?" the radio host asked, chuckling.

"yeah, all the time" Luke told him.

"do you love your partner?" the host asked.

"very much" Luke told him, and grabbed Michael's hand from under the table.

A/N: this was so short, but this idea popped in my head and I had to write it before I forgot it. Plus i'm trying to do a one shot without adding a song in it so yeah. enjoy. x