more than you know

It was just quarter after one at night, Calum and Ashton were asleep and had been asleep since twelve. Luke went to his room around twelve as well as Michael, but they both weren't asleep. Luke tried falling asleep, tried finding his comfy spot and listening to slow music but nothing was helping. The boys had a radio show early tomorrow, so they needed all the sleep they could get.

In the other room, Michael was wide awake. He couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about what a bad person he was, he was always teasing Luke and telling him to shut up. He never meant it in a rude way, ever and he needed Luke to know that. Maybe Luke already knew, but Michael needed to be sure. He got out of his bed and quietly opened his door, he crept into Luke's room. Luke was awake, as Michael had suspected.

"Mikey, what's up?" Luke asked when he looked up and saw Michael.

"I-um wanted to talk to you" Michael said and walked over to the end of Luke's bed then sat down.

"is something wrong?" Luke asked, a worried expression appearing on his face.

"no, not really well kinda but no" Michael explained.

"what?" Luke asked, confused. Michael was never good with giving straight answers.

 "you- you know whenever I'm rude to you, I don't mean it, yeah?" Michael asked and looked Luke in the eye.

Luke nodded. "yeah, of course I know that. If I didn't, we wouldn't be best mates Michael" Luke said and gave Micheal a small smile.

Michael smiled back at him. "and you know if anyone else was ever rude to you, I'd kick the shit out of them"

Luke chuckled softly, and smiled. "I know Mikey, now come cuddle me" Luke said before moving over a bit to make room for Michael.

Michael got under the blanket and cuddled up beside Luke, putting his arm around Luke's side and his nose in Luke's neck. "I love you Lukey" Michael said before closing his eyes.

"love you too Mikey, more than you know"

A/n: this was a really short one shot, but my others are longer. In this one they're just best friends, but in my other ones they're dating. feel free to comment requests for other oneshots, and leave feedback please. thank you for reading, you're all amazing and lovely. I hope you're having a good day, bye. x :)