all about you

It was Saturday, which meant it was Michael and Luke's movie night. They were currently snuggled up together in Luke's bed watching Mean Girls.

"you have to admit it, this move is awesome" Luke said and snuggled up closer to Michael, wrapping an arm around Michael's waist. Michael laughed at how adorable his boyfriend was. 

"sure"

"it is though, c'mon Mikey you know you love this movie" Luke said and poked Michael playfully.

Michael rolled his eyes fondly, but said nothing. He was enjoying himself, but something was bothering him.

"Michael, did I do something wrong?" Luke asked and frowned slightly. Michael seemed a little off, and Luke had no idea why.

"no, no you didn't do anything just enjoy the movie babe" Michael said.

"I can't enjoy it until you tell me what's wrong" Luke told him.

"nothing's wrong" Michael said, and smiled. "see, I'm fine" he added and pointed to his smile.

"Michael please" Luke said, his tone turning serious.

"it's nothing okay, just something stupid.. don't worry about it"

"if it's bothering you, it's not stupid" Luke told him, and paused the movie.

"it is stupid though" Michael said.

"just tell me please, I want to know what's bothering you.. I'm your boyfriend, aren't you supposed to tell me when things are bothering you?" Luke asked him.

"do you, do you love me?" Michael asked.

Luke looked at him surprised. "yeah, of course I do. Why would you ask that?"

"I don't know, I just feel like maybe you're only dating me out of sympathy" Michael admitted, looking down at his hands.

"Michael, I love you okay? I'm in love with you.. I would never do that to you, alright? you're my everything, my life.. it's all about you" Luke told him, and put a finger under Michael's chin to lift it so he would face him.

Michael nodded but didn't say anything. 

Luke waited for him to say something but when Michael didn't, he turned the movie back on and snuggled up close to him again.

The next morning Michael woke up, from some noisy birds outside. He groaned and shoved his face back into his pillow, trying to get some more sleep. But he was fully awake. He sighed, and sat up. He picked up his phone from his nightstand and saw he had one new voice message. He didn't think it was any of the boys, they'd just text him if they needed something. Michael went to his voice messages and waited for it to play.

It was quiet, then Michael heard a guitar playing the background

"Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too,
Said, 'You make my life worthwhile, it's all about you"

Michael recognized that beautiful singing voice, it was Luke. Michael smiled to himself and continued listening.

"And I would answer all your wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you"

By the end of the message, Michael was speechless. Luke was perfect, and he really didn't know what to say. He decided he should probably call Luke.

"hello?" Luke asked, when he picked up his phone.

"hey Luke, I" Michael started to say but was cut off.

"you heard the message didn't you? well, don't thank me because I just sang how I felt" Luke told me.

"you really are perfect, you know that?" Michael asked.

"I try"

A/N: I was listening to Calum's cover of this and I got inspired, the songs called "all about you" and it's originally song by Mcfly. I don't really know how I feel about this, but ever since I first listened to Calum's cover of it I wanted to do a one shot on it. Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys have a good week. x :)

THE BOYS ARE BACK HOME, YAY. THAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY,  but anyways comments your instagram accounts (if you have one) I'll follow you!