EPILOGUE

Third Person's narrative ; 22years later

❤❤❤

The car was filled with banter and laughter,  Moha driving the car and Muntaseer sitting beside him , Manal is sitting with Ilham ,Abdulmajid ,Maryam and Aisha .Moha is 22 he is a graduate of Islamic studies which earned him the Nickname sheikh , Ilham is twenty , Abdulmajid 16 Maryam and Aisha identical twins and exact replica of manal are 14 .Moha is leaving for his masters program in madinah , so the family went for outing to their favorite place ,the beach .
" Ya sheikh, drive slowly or else I'll tell Ya Sadiq" Ilham said typing away on her phone ,
" You see what I have been telling you Ummie and Abbie ? Ilham and that psycho are in love , he always takes her side " Ilham felt like the ground should open up and swallow her .
" Allah he's not telling the truth, ask the twins, didn't we talk on phone with his girlfriend the other day at Umma Simran's crib ? Besides he's too loud for my liking but nonetheless my favorite person on earth " Ilham tried to explain herself while the twins snickered giving her weird looks.
" Ya sheikh what about you ? Are you not in love with Siddiqah ??" That was Abdulmajid  realising the bomb , Siddiqah is Simran's daughter and the twins age mate .
" Nah! How can I love that little thing? She happens to be my favorite person too " Moha deadpanned .
" Uhm , Hayatee, your kids are shameless, how can they start talking about love in our presence ,Baku da kunyah koh ?"Taseer tried to sound serious but failed miserably .
" They take after a certain someone.  I  don't have to tell you his or her name, the person guilty as charged knows what am talking about " Manal retorted with an evil smile , knowing too well that Taseer got the message .

They've been living a beautiful life,being their kids best friends and disciplining them in a way you might think they will go astray but wherever Muntaseer Muhammad's children go, the first thing you will hear is that this kids are so well behaved mashaa Allah , A year ago Taseer's dream came true, he was given the award of best entrepreneur and Manal's happiness knew no bounds, they are still so much in love as if it hasn't been ages and they now have a graduate, Moha choose to study Islamic studies for reasons best known to him and they supported him and from his first day at school he's been addressed as ya sheikh by his family and friends , the children grew up to be best of friends with  Simran and Ameer's kids .Jiddah relocated back to town 10years ago and they've rekindled their friendship with her .Ilham being the much quite one among them ,took after Manal in so many ways but thankfully she isn't arrogant, Abdulmajid might be  his father's successor because he has a dream of becoming an architect in the future now in his final year in senior secondary school, the twins are in SS1 and they are so loud and naughty ,they pull a lot of pranks at home that Manal vowed to take them to boarding school if they don't keep their act together.  Taseer opposed to it and Manal spent weeks sulking ,saying that he is spoiling her children rotten for her, he should let her teach them a lesson .
" Ya sheikh , make sure you call us every day " Ilham said giving him her best puppy look .
" I will be calling  every second and my dear sister stop acting like you're going to miss me ,tell that to your boyfriend am sure he will be more than happy to oblige ."
" Meanie, Dama I know you hate me , breaking news I hate you more big bro ,just wanna be nice to you for today but nafasa"
" Haba Ilhamee my durleen sis ,the only sugar in my tea, the bestest best. My best indomie chef ,our Einstein, the guru and gurguru of the house "
" That's enough Ya sheikh ,we are here " they pulled up at the parking space of a huge orphanage home which was built by Muntaseer. Upon seeing them ,the kids started trooping out towards them. They are so used to them coming to visit every weekend and on special occasions especially Taseer and Manal.Becoming philanthropist is the best thing that ever happened to them among all the riches it's what they love most .
Manal cried her heart out of joy the day Taseer breaks the news to her.  The name of the orpahange home is their ship name MANASEER orphanage home , That day was among the best days of their lives, it was a few days after Ilham was born and it became her nursery ,whenever manal is busy , she will drop her off and come for her after she's through with her business that's why among all the kids Ilham is more attached to the orphanage ,she has a lot of friends there even her best friends and  in her 20 year old heart ,she has a dream of building Manaseer orphanage school, where the kids will study for free, the day she told her parents that, they told her that they have never been proud of her and they will support her in everything she does, A 3rd year economics student and a very intelligent one at that .Just then her best friend right from childhood , dragged her away from the commotion.
" hey Ilhameey hot gist " Khadijah says out of excitement , tapping her feet
" Ahh habadai, oya spill spill before I force it out of you " Said Ilham mirroring khadijah's excitement.
" Hmm Khalil asked me out and I've never felt so happy in my life , he said his mom is okay that am an orphan and spent all my life here they will love me and support me because its not my fault, I didn't choose my destiny,it was written for me by Allah .I thought your family are the only good people on earth , but meeting Khalil changed my perspective am so happy Besty I feel like its all a dream " Ilham couldn't contain her joy, tears of joy  trickled down her lovely cheeks ,she engulfed Khadijah in a hug congratulating her , telling her how happy she is for her and how she can't wait for her wedding, truth be told ,she  had thought of match making Khadijah with Ya Sheikh but since she already found love and her love is ready to take her as she is ,who is she to play with her friend's destiny than to be happy for her ??
" There you are uwayen gulma I've been looking for you guys " Moha's voice broke their hug .
" I don't know why you're hell bent on getting on my poor nerves ya sheikh " Ilham grumbled .
" Because you're my sis and I love you, aha ! Food is served in the dinning hall and everyone is waiting for you two your majesties ,and me being the boss, I was assigned by the royal highnesses in person of Abbie ,Ummie and grand matron to come and bring you two to the place you're supposed to be 10 good precious minutes ago.Now after you ma'am's " Moha stated with a cocky grin.
" You don't have to be too over dramatic bro, this ain't no audition " Khadija laughed shaking her head admiring their relationship secretly wishing she has a biological brother to do all these with .
Lunch was delish and they all ate in silence after which they played games according to age group while Manal and Taseer went into the matron's office to check whether there's any problem and if there's any need for more supplies.After asr they left the orphanage all of them in good mood and drove to Abby's house ,Abby is now too old and Ammy too.
" Ammu!" the twins shouted running towards the poor old man who is sitting on a chair in the gazebo .
" You two rats don't you dare break my fragile Abby into pieces he's my first love remember? " manal warned while Abdulmajid followed the twins saying he'll make sure they don't break her first love.
They greeted Abby who answered them happily teasing Ilham on how she still  didn't bring any suitor that will compete with him, they all laughed at her discomfort while she shoot daggers at her siblings to their amusement.They met Ammy in the living room reading a du'a book, being Moha's favorite he hurriedly went to her side closing her eyes with his hands .
" Granny !" He squealed startling the poor old woman .
" Yah Allah ,Moha zanci gidanku " Ammy said with her hands to her heart which is beating erratically .
" See this old woman getting frightened easily like that , shame on you " he stucked his tongue out at her and she smacked his arm playfully. He hugged her from behind inhaling her scent .
" Muntaseer come and take your son, before he leads  to my end  , we are no longer best buddies since you're going faraway and leaving your poor old woman behind and I will spill all your secrets today " Ammy said while Moha looked terrified Abdulmajid chuckled saying " don't bother yourself kakus ,you have me why so sad because this naughty big bug is leaving?? " they all laughed and greeted her properly .Manal ,Ilham and the twins went into the kitchen to make dinner ,it is their tradition to cook for  everyone whenever they visited .Taseer came into the kitchen and hugged manal from behind, she tried to wriggle out of his hold because of the children " they all left Hayatee" he whispered huskily to her ears, stirring wild emotions in her after so many years Taseer had that effect on her.
" What do you want Abu Moha ?" She enquired still concentrating on what she is making .
" I want pancakes , exactly the type you made 24 years ago, when you were that meanie to me, the first time I ever tasted your cooking and you asked a ridiculous question ,you did not even offer the pancakes to me I had to beg and it was the first time I saw your beautiful smile , the first time you look happy and carefree around me ,the first time you choose not to look at me with so much hatred and disgust .The first time my heart skipped a beat for you " Her heart beats increased and Taseer smiled .
" Wow! What a perfect romantic line just for the sake of pancakes, I'm impressed Mr CEO now if you don't mind I'd like to get back to my cooking "
" You're in front of the pot aren't you ?"
" I mean give my total undivided attention to what I was doing before you Came in "
" Am adding another wife " Taseer said knowing fully well he will get her total undivided attention in a matter of seconds .
" Allah kawo ta lafiya , I need a helping hand Dama " she smirked at Taseer who was  rendered dumbfounded .
He tried for a long time before she Finally turn off the gas and sat on the island while he encircled his arms around her .
" I just want us to relive some memories but you're playing hard to get , wounding my poor fragile heart that beats for you " he pouted and she pecked the pout away .
" How can I say no to such an exciting idea? Now let's make some pancakes of love " they high fived each other and set to work in companionable silence sending smiles and winks at intervals to  each other .The kids ,Abby and Ammy came into the kitchen and it became chaotic , the kids admiring their parents while the elders  smiling and happy that no matter how long it takes they are still so much in love with each other and the spark is still there .Abby held Ammy's hands and the kids shared a knowing look .He kissed her knuckles and she gave him a warm smile .
" Yah Allah bless me with a love like that of my parents and grandparents " Moha prayed not knowing that Ilham overheard him .
" Ameen bro , Ameen Yah Allah " she said and they fist bumped.
Hajia came into the kitchen with her walking stick and the kids ran towards her engulfing her in a hug making her almost loose her balance .
" Yahsalam ! You don't have to hug me I know you miss me lads " she said pushing the twins away who still clinged to her  like she's their life line ." Kai kuma Muhammadu Maigidana , I've stayed out this long looking for something to give you as a gift, so I went to one nomadic settlement and  bought fresh Nono for you " Moha  hugged Hajia thanking her for the gift, if there is anything he loves more than his family is cow milk , he was weaned with  it and he grew up to have it as his favorite, the way to Moha's heart is a chilled Nono sometimes with fura and he will be at your beck and call.
" Hmm am jealous Hajia , how can you travel all the way to somewhere far from here just for the sake of Ya sheikh , you're being bias " Ilham pouted and the others joined her in protest .
" If you guys are done , you should please let my mother sit down , if you are blind am not ,I can see that  she looks tired" they all gently sat her on one of the numerous chairs in the kitchen ,scratching the back of their heads a habit they inherited from Taseer. Manal served Hajia with a cup of natural watermelon juice and a plate filled with pancakes with Nutella as the syrup .
" I've changed my mind , am  no longer leaving you guys " Moha exclaimed aiming his hands to Hajia's plate which earned him a smack on his hands .
" No body asked you to leave you're free to stay but make sure you don't touch that gallon filled with Nono , it's for your trip to madina, if you're not going then just keep my thing, I can put it to better use " Hajia said closing her eyes relishing the sweetness of the pancake ,giving manal a thumbs up .
" Tsohuwan nan kill joy ce wallahi" Moha grumbled .
" I heard you " Ammy said
" Ammy please don't tell her am really sorry " Moha apologised holding his ears .Ammy smiled and just then Manal and Taseer announced that the table is set and they all scrambled out to the dinning area, Ilham holding Abby ,Abdulmajid holding Ammy, Moha holding his Hajia while the twins followed with a tray filled with dates and the other one filled with different types of fruits .They ate in silence after which everyone went to the living room where they talked cracked jokes and made merry for a long while .Nothing makes them as happy as they feel right now than their family time together.  Filled with so much love and happiness .For them life is all about loving your kin, respecting them and going extra miles to make them happy .They are where they are today because of a Union between Manal their mother and daughter and Muntaseer their father and son .Despite her arrogance and his humbleness they lived a life worthy of emulation and it may not be an award winning love story but it's a story nonetheless.

🌹🌹
Alhamdulillah Ala Kulli Haal, words cannot begin to express how happy and grateful I am to finish this book that is so close to my heart, without you my dear readers giving me so much love and support it won't have been possible, I won't have the zeal to go on, I've thought of quitting writing this book times without number but I didn't all thanks to you and today being the 16
th of November 2017 I finally finish this book .

This last part is dedicated to anyone who read this book up to this stage, to you I say Gracias .I cannot thank you enough but I pray that Allah will reward you abundantly. My wish is that you learn something from this story because that's the ultimate goal, to pass a message across in a way that's entertaining to the readers , If you find anything annoying, out of place or in conflict with what you  believe in am really sorry it wasn't meant to be so, there are a lot of mistakes and grammatical goofs but I will edit them in shaa Allah , not now but I will find time and do that .

You can please check out my new book Burnt Embers which will be based on reality not fairy tales in shaa Allah.Jazakumullah bi jannah and I will miss each and every one of you .
This whole book is for my parents, My mother who always threaten to seize my phone. My dad who always encourages me to pursue my dreams and do what I have passion in ,my little brother Abdulmajid who will sometimes sneak out with my phone just to read this book .I love you so much and in shaa Allah am almost there, to achieve that goal of making you proud .
Bye loves and thank you once again
With much gratitude ,
Aishatu Humaira Bello 😘

HER ARROGANCE HIS HUMBLENESS
From ; July 15th 2017
To; September 16th 2017.