Chapter Thirty

"Taseer go home , it's late already" I said adjusting Muhammad's cot.
" And who told you I have any intention of going home tonight ? FYI my luggage is downstairs we will spend the whole forty days together in this house ehe " the way he was talking made me laugh .
" Hahhah you should try , am very sure Hajia won't let you and if you have a little shame left in you you wouldn't dare, you were over me and Muhammad for the past two weeks even on naming day you wouldn't budge and now this ? You are too much Abu Moha " I stated while he fold his arms sending daggers my way ." If you are tired of being around me , my dearest son isn't so madam am here for my baby not you ,stop feeling too big " He said with a smirk and I smiled, knowing too well that he's bluffing.
The past two weeks had been surreal ,It felt like a dream getting so much love from the small crowd of family and friends I've got and Muhammad is a sweetheart unlike Sadik ,he hardly cries except when he's hungry and sleeps throughout the night. Simran was like something somewhere went wrong but she's the biological mother of Muhammad not Sadiq we all laughed at her craziness while she sulked for the whole day until her husband came to pick her up. Taseer had taken a leave from work ,leaving the workload to Al amin and Ameer, they've been complaining ever since ,saying that he's not the first person to have a child and they will let the company loose a lot of assets if he didn't come back ,all their threats went into deaf ears and now my darling daring husband followed me home .
" Toh ai sai ka koma aiki on Monday huh ? "
" That's definite wifey,as far as I will come home to you , Ammy ,Abby and Little Moha then all izzz well" he winked and I shook my head in amusement.
" You've become a piece of work from the day you become a father ,I wonder what got into you Noory " he gave me a horrified expression .
" You're calling someone that deserves the award of a best husband and father of the year a piece of work? Are you for real ??? Are you sure you don't need a psychiatric Dr? "
" Yah Ilahi ,lower your voice best daddy , your champ is sleeping " I air quoted the best daddy and he chuckled , sitting beside me ,he engulfed me in a warm sweet hug ." Am just so happy Hayatee, I wonder if all this is a dream " I patted his back making soothing invisible circles on it " It's not a dream Noory,it's a blessing from above and we should be thankful to Allah and pray that this happiness will last forever " .
" You've become wiser, perks of motherhood right ? " he teased and I hit his chest .
" ouch ! That hurts Ummu Muhammad " he wailed
" Serves you right Abu Muhammad "I stuck my tongue out at him , just then Ammy came in with the hot bathing water and I threw a tantrum of being tired of burning my body for no reason whatsoever , Ammy won't let it slide and instead of Taseer to plead with her to let me be , he sat there , smiling like he had won a lottery ." koh ki shiga kiyi wankan nan ko Nazo namiki dakaina" Ammy threatened and I oblige sulking muttering you don't love me anymore Ammy under my breath before going into the bathroom taking my sweet time before coming out. I've forgotten that a certain version of a male specie was in the room before I went in , I came out to be met with a beautiful sight of Taseer holding Moha to his chest sleeping soundly ." Mashaa Allah " I uttered under my breath . I dressed into my comfy night wears and joined them ,blowing the azkhar over us and turning off the lights ." Goodnight cupcakes " I whispered and drifted to sleep.

The days passed in a blur, being a mother ain't a bowl of popcorn neither a cup filled with the yummiest flavour of ice cream . Thankfully Hajia ,Ammy and Aminah have been supporting me all through it making it a lot more easier Even tho Moha is such a Darling and hardly makes a fuss or cries at night. Taseer is always there too, he had learnt how to take care of a baby faster than I did and whenever he's at home he will change the diaper for Moha , wipe away his drool and even feed him his baby milk that's what I call husband goals . It's almost getting to three months that I'm staying at home ,Taseer has been travelling up and down and he had asked Ammy to let us stay a little while longer before he comes back from Amsterdam , he went there to take Care of some business he left with Aminah and Muhammad who had spent almost a year with us .Thinking of Amsterdam gives me mixed feelings , sometimes I will remember the sweet moments Taseer and I shared while other times I'll remember that I almost lost the love of my life which gives me goosebumps .
Simran called earlier that she's coming over and I'm currently in the kitchen cooking lunch for the family .Moha is with Ammy probably sleeping, he's the exact replica of his dad, even the way he smiles is like that of Taseer, maybe they inherited it from his namesake .
" Assalamu alaikum, Ammy you're the bestest cook, kamshi tun daga bakin gate,can't wait to eat your delish meal " Simran called out from the door and I smirked .She came in and halted in her steps seeing me with the spatula .
" OmG Manal, where is Ammy?you're helping her out aren't you?" Here comes the drama queen giving us the first episode of her act for the day .I rolled my eyes totally ignoring her .
'"Madam  am talking here oo"
" Keep talking oo, if your mouth starts aching you'll shut your trap ,Hello Sadik bunny, how are you ?" I flashed a smile at Sadiq who giggled back at me forwarding his arms for me to carry him, I reached out for him but Simran didn't pass him , glaring at both of us and the poor kid started struggling to get out of her grip.
" Ha'an what kind of an evil witch are you ? Kibar Dana yazo mana" Simran passed Sadiq to me reluctantly, sulking and fuming , I took the cuddle bunny upstairs to Ammy before finally having her time. We set the table and ate lunch in silence ." Madame ,what's wrong ?" I asked
" Nothing Manal, just let me be "
" Don't tell me it's Sadiq's issues still? "
" Nah, it's his papa"
" what has the poor Ameer done this time around ?"
" Hmm he's complaining that I don't have his time, I don't even have my time Manalie , how can I juggle work with this demanding baby and house work ? " her eyes brimmed with unshed tears .
" Yahsalam Simran,why are you taking things so hard on yourself? Your pee is that you're too lazy if not what's there?who do you expect to take Care of your husband for you ? Dan kin haihu kuma you'll not take Care of your husband? Haka mama tayi ? Haka Kika ga anayi ?Sadiq is just a baby in shaa Allah he will stop throwing tantrums real soon , Sit down and set your priorities right, if you can't manage the three together why don't you quit your job and start a business ? I will quit too for your sake " I adviced holding her hands in mine .
" I will think about it, thank you now let's go to the orphanage with the kids"
" Orphanage kuma? I was thinking we are going to the saloon, anyway we can do all that today. Let me call Taseer and let him know we are going out "

Going to the orphanage always reminds me of Ilham and I always pray for her , we stay there for a while before going to the saloon, branching at an ice cream joint to get our favorite flavours , it reminds me of our Favorito in Amsterdam , I miss my hubby so much and I can't wait to have him back ,even little Moha miss his daddy . I started making arrangements to go back home , I made some major changes ,Like the furnitures and the position of things , Moha's room is stuffed with baby things ranging from different types of  toys  balls, cars , guitar ,piano , Reading board of both A B C and Alif Baaa Taaa.

*

" I am super jealous right now " Whined Taseer
"Hahha you're funny, you're still complaining over something that happened two good weeks ago , Allahu yahdika Abu Moha" what happened was that Moha was playing with his toys on the carpet and I sat up to check the rice I was parboiling in the kitchen and the sweet angel called out " Ummie " to me .I was so happy I jumped out of joy and Taseer had been sulking ever since that how can Moha start calling my name ,what about him? After all he loves him more than I do, see me see wahala oo, how can he love Moha more than me the answer is beyond me so I just let him be most of the time .
Alhamdulillah with the support of our family and husband's we started a business of import and export of fabrics as a  joint venture and it's prospering Masha Allah. Taseer felt on top of the world when I told him am going to quit my job saying its a good idea and that he will support me in any way .We've had our fair share of fights ,spending days without  talking to each other but we've always solved our problems together without including a third party for arbitration and that's what I love most about our bond , no matter what and how busy we are , we get time to talk , voice out our fears and sort things out .In trying and jolly days we've always been together, we've become a thing of envy to others and an example to others an ideal couple and we are always grateful to our Rabb,the Most High for bestowing his countless blessings upon us every day .
Ya Al amin got married a few weeks back to the girl that managed to steall his heart as Taseer and Ameer tease him and the company has rose in a short period of time .
Muhammad is now the CEO of his dad's company at 22 and he's doing a terrific job at it, he always calls on face time to speak to Moha saying he won't let his namesake not know about his existence , Hajia and Ammy had visited Aminah after their hajj together and Abby's health condition is deteriorating making us all sad but Alhamdulillah he's getting much better .
Modibbo had calmed down finally.  He even came home to see his Great grand child , Saying he looks exactly like his Muhammad when he was young .
Earth to Ummu Moha " Taseer brought me out of my reverie
" Sorry I zoned out ,when did you come in ?" I asked rubbing my eyes .
" I didn't go any where ma'am.  I was sitting right here beside you , complaining about the wariyar launin fata that our son has done to me " that cracked me up and as if on cue lantana came in with Moha crying ,he just woke up from sleep .
" Come here sweety , shhhh don't cry " I tried to shush him while Taseer playfully glared at me .
" When next  you're giving birth.  Make sure it's a girl. My princess " He grumbled
" It will be another boy in shaa Allah , and his first tangible words will also be Ummie not even Ummie Manal" I stuck my tongue out at him  while he threw a pillow at me .
" Careful there , your son is in my arms" I warned.
" Both of you love me not am leaving this house "
" You have no where to go, we are your home " I said gesturing to Moha and I .
" I couldn't agree more, but I have to go and pray in congregation in preparation for the home in hereafter" he kissed me on my forehead and ruffled Moha's hair before going out .
It's indeed true what they say, to love someone if  not for anything then for his love for Allah, his religion , his piety ,his taqwah and his closeness with his Rabb .A man who knows the importance of a woman.  Read and heard about the torments of hell fire , knows his duties to his wife and his rights upon her will never treat his woman anything less than a Queen for women are fragile and need to be handle with care .I will forever be Thankful to Allah for letting Muntaseer Muhammad Come into my life , a man I considered as a nobody who becomes my world , a man who changed me for the better and cleanse my heart of all bitterness, brings me out of darkness to light and made my world brighter .The guy I vowed to make his life a living hell who made mine heaven on earth , my Noory , My Zawj, My Love and the Father of my child .I hope you learn something from my story .That is me , Manal Khaleed with my arrogance and Muntaseer Muhammad's humbleness .

####
Dry last chapter, I know ,but what to do ? I wanna finish this up and then the idea just skips my mind .Anyway epilogue will be lit in shaa Allah for now manal said her Adieus.

Thank you for sticking with this story it means more than you can ever know to Aishatu Bello .Jazakumullah bi jannah .I wish you all the best life can offer .Vote , Share and comment !