Chapter Twenty Eight

Hamdala this  one is specially for you ,for your readership and encouragement, for being that friend right from junior secondary school and for letting me know that you love this book .Thank you!

🌹
Few days later we came back home with loads of gifts for everyone , Aminah and Muhammad were amazed as to how Nigeria looks like ,I don't know whether it reached up to their expectations or they were disappointed and I didn't bother to pry .
There was food , laughter and love all over , we ate and drank and made merry before finally deciding it's  time to head home but before then we have to break the good news to the family .
" Ammy ,Hajia and Abby we have good news for you " Taseer announced and before he could go further the elders understood that it's the news they've been waiting for ever since I miscarried and from my discomfort they just have to guess it right .
" Mashaa Allah , Alhamdulillah am so happy to hear this , congratulations my children ,take very good care of yourself manal" Abby said looking so happy I wished I can engrave the memory of his happy looking face till forever .Hajia whispered something into Aminah's ears and she squealed happily, crushing me with a hug, Ammy looked super happy and after some banters being made we left them ,taking Muhammad with us cuz he's going to spend the night with Ameer his personal person .
" Congratulations manal I can't wait to be an uncle , you and muntas are my siblings right?" He beamed at me and I laughed ,giving him a sweet smile I replied back saying " of course yes, you're my one and only bro whom I love so much and can't wait for my child to come into this world and see the wonderful people he/she have got "
" Our child ma'am " Taseer corrected with a smug smile and I pouted ,turning my attention to the street.
At the Ameer's we had to stay longer than intended because the guys decided to play games and the devil best friend wanted to make my life a living hell coz I didn't tell her am pregnant. I pity the child she's bringing into the world tho.
" how could you do me like that Manalie ? We tell each other everything even when we poo how on earth did you manage to hide it from me ? Surprise my foot " she shrilled loudly .
" Ahhh spare me madame , it was meant to be a surprise. Had I known that this is how you're going to react , I would've given the Dr the phone to inform you ,evil witch " I whined plopping down on her bed with a tired sigh .
" you are so inconsiderate , am tired didn't even get to see my house but the first thing you can think of doing is letting off your stupid P hormones on me "
" Am so sorry manalie , you broke my heart that's why , what would you like to have ?"
" Nothing" I pouted and turned away from her.  She did all she could till she let me be .I drifted into a heavy slumber not knowing that it is already late till I feel  Taseer lifting me off the comfortable bed , I fluttered my eyes open to see a wide eyes slacked jawed Simran and Ameer .
"Shh don't mind them sweetheart, go back to sleep I got you " Taseer whispered and I smiled and got back to sleep .I woke up for fajr to find myself on my bed not knowing how I got there ,then it dawned on me what happened ,I smiled to myself pecking the sweet hubby sleeping beside me before going into the washroom.
" rise and shine sleepy Prince " I cooed into Taseer's ears and he moaned turning to the other side .
" Am gonna wake you one last time and if you didn't wake up I'll sprinkle chilled water on you " I threatened and knowing me too well Taseer knows that I will definitely do it .
" What kind of a wife are you ?" He grumbled heading to the washroom my laughter trailing behind him.He came out and lead us in salah .
"Good morning Noory , how was your night ? Ya gajia ? " I greeted Taseer putting my head on his shoulder.
" Morning Hayatee my night was fine Alhamdulillah yours ?" He said giving me a kiss on forehead .
" Same as yours , what would you like to have for breakfast?
" knowing him to be a workaholic ,I was certain that he's going to work today but he surprised me by saying " No work till next week babe , you have me all to yourself now go back to sleep I have some mails to send I will join you in bed shortly " I smiled at him and went to bed ,the covered me with a duvet up to my torso ." sleep tight wifey "